Today Is The Day, We Found Out If I Will Go Pro

You are the biggest degenerate gambler on this site. Congrats!take a loan, reload on stars, repeat process. TPMM

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it goes down like this, it just goes to show you, never underestimate home court. But it would have been a bad beat according to the stats to bet on Porto with more than one goal considering the odds and victory for Naval.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!JAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!Braga made the goal!!!!!!!!!!! Now Porto has to let one in, and we're there baby. Hope this one ain't gonna felt me.

Looks like it was a penalty kick.Elivelton from Naval got a Red Card... ...does that mean Naval is down a man?(don't know much about Soccer, but that should help our cause correct? Since now Naval would just be digging in for strong Defense for the tie?)

Again I do not watch hockey or soccer, so I have no idea who you are betting on except the NHL teams, but I am getting strangley excited for you sitting here at work.
Me too. I think it is a horrible "dream" since it perverts everything about grinding up a Bank Roll to TP/MM. I mean the guy did everything the "right" way to get his roll. And now says: "Screw paitence and learning the game at each level and BR management and knowing about how to manage a cash flow... I'm playing the lottery!!!'...but I still have to say: "Lykke til!" to our Norwegian friendLots of fun!!!

Well, many of the big time poker players risked their bankroll many times until they finally made it, and they are truly degenerate. If I do get VERY lucky now I will have a major bankroll, and I think it is worth taking a shot.

It's only 500 bucks people, jeez.Regardless, I really, really want you to either win this.Or lose it on a last second goal or something.Either way would be really awesome for me.gl
Fair enough, I'll take a 50-50 on that.Edit: 15 MINUTES TO GO IN THE PORTO MATCH!!!! IF THEY LET ONE INE, IT IS ONLY THE NHL MATCHES LEFT, OTHERWISE I'M OUT!!!
It's only 500 bucks people, jeez.Regardless, I really, really want you to win this.Or lose it on a last second goal or something.Either way would be really awesome for me.gl
Could not have said it better myself
Well, many of the big time poker players risked their bankroll many times until they finally made it, and they are truly degenerate. If I do get VERY lucky now I will have a major bankroll, and I think it is worth taking a shot.
Again, too many people think the "secret" or biggest obstacle to "Turning Pro" is a Big Bankroll. Having a Roll doesn't make you a disciplined player... Being a disciplined player (may) make your bankroll.Just the fact that you're too impatient to continue doing it the "right" way shows the lack of requisite discipline....but enough of that...Go Leixoes - One Time!!!
I've been playing the micro limits for a long time, grinding it out, I finally got myself 500$ from 1,20 on stars. I cashed out and now I'm gonna put it all on the line.And today I am gonna give it a shot. If I win I go pro, if I lose, I quit for a year.I've put my entire bankroll on five matches, with 180 in odds, that means, if I win, I get 90 000$, and I am gonna play in the EPT satelites, quit my daytime job and go pro.The matches are:Toronto have to beat WashingtonNY Rangers has to beat Tampa BaySome Norwegian hockey team has to win with one goal against another (very unlikely, but sick odds, this is the first match.)Naval has to tie with Sporting BragaPorto has to win with one goal against LeixoesThe first three are hockey, the last two are soccer.WISH ME GOOD LUCK PALS, I WILL NEED IT!!!!First match, the sickest one starts in three hours from now. I will keep you all updated.
LOL you picked Toronto for a sports bet?? GG micro built bankroll.