*** Official Blackhawks Thread ***

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Bollig87: You think @88PKane's stick handling video was good, check out my version. Much better.   http://t.co/BuZZ8wOq8X   Boller?

I like you guys, but please stop calling him Kaner.   Thanks.  

so how am I supposed to talk about Penner without Bob making fun of me?

So sick. What a game, what a series. Flyers are beasts, and Jeremy Freaking Roenick...BLACKHAWKS!!!
Roenick had me choking up last night, incredible game, incredible series, and one of the best years of hockey all around that I can remember!

Way to go, Hawks! So much for the second longest Cup drought of all-time!!! (Rangers had the longest, at 53 years)The winning goal was a strange moment. As someone already said, only Kane knew it was in initially. The other players, the refs and the announcers were looking for the puck, which had slid under some padding. Meanwhile it started to sink in to the Flyer faithful when Kane just kept skating around the net and down the rink towards Niemi, throwing off his gear on the way. It was soooooo freaking quiet for several minutes, it's like something had died, which is a fact: The Flyers dream of a Cup.Well played, both teams. Great job, Hawks. (A special congrats to Hossa...thrid time is a charm)

Way to go, Hawks! So much for the second longest Cup drought of all-time!!! (Rangers had the longest, at 53 years)The winning goal was a strange moment. As someone already said, only Kane knew it was in initially. The other players, the refs and the announcers were looking for the puck, which had slid under some padding. Meanwhile it started to sink in to the Flyer faithful when Kane just kept skating around the net and down the rink towards Niemi, throwing off his gear on the way. It was soooooo freaking quiet for several minutes, it's like something had died, which is a fact: The Flyers dream of a Cup.Well played, both teams. Great job, Hawks. (A special congrats to Hossa...thrid time is a charm)
I was there and it was freaking outstanding...... but no one in the building knew it was in except for Kane (and perhaps Leighton). It was surreal.And the celebration -- the celebration lasted forever and was truly amazing.Hopefully this will be far more than once in a lifetime.

non-davey blackhawks fans, it was great having you for these last few weeks. hope to see you again briefly at the start of next season, and then about a month into the postseason if your team looks to do well.yours truly,the hockey forum

non-davey blackhawks fans, it was great having you for these last few weeks. hope to see you again briefly at the start of next season, and then about a month into the postseason if your team looks to do well.yours truly,the hockey forum
Don't you need a job to call in sick ?
Oh.
You... you're good.I have no defense. I browse a few of the threads regularly, but let you "experts" do the heavy lifting.
Your first post in this thread is a comment on my first post in this thread. <grin>I bleed (through my eyes, at times) Sabre Blue and Gold, but the Blackhawks have been my second team for better than a decade. Obviously they're a lot easier to root for these days than in 2006. :club: