October Goals  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Net Profit

• 100-500
    • 500-2,000
    • 2,000-5,000
    • 5,000-10,000
    • 10,000+
  2. 2. Game Selection (choose all that apply)

• NLHE Cash
    • Tourneys/Sngs
    • LHE
    • PLO
    • O8 (L, PL, NL)
    • Stud, Stud8, Razz
    • Other
  3. 3. Hands Played

• 1-2,500
    • 2,500-10,000
    • 10,000-20,000
    • 20,000-30,000
    • 30,000-50,000
    • 50,000+
  4. 4. Mtt/Sng Played

• 1-25
    • 25-100
    • 100-300
    • 300-500
    • 500+

I have had a great October overall. I have made around $51,600, and now I am going to go to Italy for 3 weeks and not play any poker at all, as I think I need a break from playing. Will be back in early November. GL everyone.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a great October overall. I have made around $51,600, and now I am going to go to Italy for 3 weeks and not play any poker at all, as I think I need a break from playing. Will be back in early November. GL everyone.
$51,600?!? How??
Seriously, why even bother posting. The only useful discussion that your posts spark is people either saying you are speaking total rubbish or trying to immitate your amazingly horrible grammar.
I am sure your ignorant and rude comments are just the kind here. I don't need to know how uneducated you are or the consensus you speak abouts boring going no were waste of time loser poker is. I can back up my grammar with Cal Berkeley professors were as you can milk low mental voltage.
I am sure your ignorant and rude comments are just the kind here. I don't need to know how uneducated you are or the consensus you speak abouts boring going no were waste of time loser poker is. I can back up my grammar with Cal Berkeley professors were as you can milk low mental voltage.
Prob my favourite one so far.
Ok seriously, PLEASE print that paragraph and take it to a "Cal Berkeley professor" and see what they have to say about it. I beg of you. I'm sure there are people here who would pay to see the results.

hi all. im back in the black this month. +$355 after being down $8.6khave only played like 12k hands too...really trying to get caught up w/ school..so i dont see myself getting near 40k hands.- Jordan

hi all. im back in the black this month. +$355 after being down $8.6khave only played like 12k hands too...really trying to get caught up w/ school..so i dont see myself getting near 40k hands.- Jordan
Nice comeback man!
Ok seriously, PLEASE print that paragraph and take it to a "Cal Berkeley professor" and see what they have to say about it. I beg of you. I'm sure there are people here who would pay to see the results.
I'd pay $5 on Stars.

Full Tilt Poker Game #3850254429: Table Brookview (6 max) - $200/$400 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 4:18:13 ET - 2007/10/14Seat 3: Gus Hansen ($30,796)Seat 4: David Benyamine ($65,190)Seat 5: IHaveAStrong9 ($16,000), is sitting out <------------------------------------------------------ Good game selection Roberts :PGus Hansen posts the small blind of $200David Benyamine posts the big blind of $400

Wow, that's sick.. How many have you played.
I play usually 9-12 a day. I play 3-4 at a time and around 1hr or less per (3-4) tables since I play at the same time, Usually log in 3-4 hours. I get up at 10am, play 11-2pm and got the rest of the day for other stuff.Hopefully get a big session in soon.
how many of them even run?i see no 350's or 216's going at the moment.i dont even see anyone sitting waiting to start one of them.
No one goes on them at night durr like I said.

durr, you said that YOU play them early in the day, not that they only run early in the day.your mornings-afternoons overlaps with evenings in europe, which is the majority of their player base.this is prime time for european players, and there are no $350s running... and no people waiting to play one.

Full Tilt Poker Game #3850254429: Table Brookview (6 max) - $200/$400 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 4:18:13 ET - 2007/10/14Seat 3: Gus Hansen ($30,796)Seat 4: David Benyamine ($65,190)Seat 5: IHaveAStrong9 ($16,000), is sitting out <------------------------------------------------------ Good game selection Roberts :PGus Hansen posts the small blind of $200David Benyamine posts the big blind of $400
Robets is my new hero.So far in October i've given up limit hold em, played SNGs for a bit but got bored, and i'm now 4 tabling .01/.02 nl and have gone from $18 at the start of the month to $30 atm, so i'm $10 short of my goal with 12 days left.EDIT: i'm doing my best to destroy my entire bankroll by stacking of with every hand imaginable, i think i have a talent for getting all the chips in when i'm a a ****ing four to one underdog or drawing dead.

The Bad: Tilted a bit...and lost about 75$The Good: I stayed in limit at least (gotta see the positives) and so this tilt is at least manageable. Month will be in the red again, but it is getting better.