Official Wcoop #10 $320 Hu

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so mad at myself. I was playing great, grinding the guy down slowly but surely, then my brother came over from out of nowhere and I couldn't concentrate. I did get a 16K to 4K chip lead, then doubled him up, made a poorly timed bluff, and then just got crushed.

Any predictions on how long this will take, or how long the first round will be?
Before the first round started I said the first round would last until 5 minutes into the 400-800 level, that looks to be pretty close.
Before the first round started I said the first round would last until 5 minutes into the 400-800 level, that looks to be pretty close.
You sir, are too damn smart. Go design rockets or something.
You sir, are too damn smart. Go design rockets or something.
Shrug. Logic would dictate that at least one or two matches will come down to when they each have 12-15 bbs or so.No byes next round.

*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to PrtyPsux [6s 7s]PrtyPsux said, "loool I'm playing DTCB"stelladora: raises 100 to 200PrtyPsux said, "THE DTCB"PrtyPsux: calls 100*** FLOP *** [Ks 7h 3d]PrtyPsux: checks stelladora: bets 400PrtyPsux: calls 400*** TURN *** [Ks 7h 3d] [6c]PrtyPsux: bets 800stelladora: calls 800*** RIVER *** [Ks 7h 3d 6c] [3c]PrtyPsux: checks stelladora: bets 1500PrtyPsux: folds stelladora collected 2800 from pot*** SUMMARY ***

*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to PrtyPsux [6s 7s]PrtyPsux said, "loool I'm playing DTCB"stelladora: raises 100 to 200PrtyPsux said, "THE DTCB"PrtyPsux: calls 100*** FLOP *** [Ks 7h 3d]PrtyPsux: checks stelladora: bets 400PrtyPsux: calls 400*** TURN *** [Ks 7h 3d] [6c]PrtyPsux: bets 800stelladora: calls 800*** RIVER *** [Ks 7h 3d 6c] [3c]PrtyPsux: checks stelladora: bets 1500PrtyPsux: folds stelladora collected 2800 from pot*** SUMMARY ***
Ewww to that river.
DTCB? Help a brother out
I won vs a super tough P5'er...I didnt know he was good at first and I played super goofy (like goofy plays I'll make w/ the nuts, but he obv wouldnt know that cuz we hadn't played together long, then I never got a spot where I had the nuts and would be able to make the same type of play) and gave some chips away then I won a race, and then we battled for a while got some good spots and tid.this was prob the most interesting hand the whole match...Seat 1: iLLNuGWichee (7700 in chips) Seat 2: PrtyPsux (12300 in chips) iLLNuGWichee: posts small blind 150PrtyPsux: posts big blind 300*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to PrtyPsux [Th 8h]iLLNuGWichee said, "u playin anything else or just this?"iLLNuGWichee: raises 588 to 888PrtyPsux said, "just this"PrtyPsux said, "u?"PrtyPsux: calls 588*** FLOP *** [5h Kh 4d]iLLNuGWichee said, "same"PrtyPsux: checks iLLNuGWichee: bets 888PrtyPsux: raises 1362 to 2250iLLNuGWichee: raises 1362 to 3612iLLNuGWichee said, "hope so"PrtyPsux: raises 2688 to 6300iLLNuGWichee said, "eff"iLLNuGWichee said, "i have a 5"iLLNuGWichee said, "nh"iLLNuGWichee said, "show?"iLLNuGWichee: folds PrtyPsux collected 9000 from potPrtyPsux: shows [Th 8h] (high card King)iLLNuGWichee said, "oh sick"iLLNuGWichee said, "nh"*** SUMMARY ***I find it hard playing a tourney format HU since the only times I play HU pretty much is cash, and the play is just soo different, less limping pre, more bluffing, and reloads obv...
I've played a good deal with iLLNuG and he is super tough.Dude please tell DTCB that his girlfriend reminds you of Gonzo, or at least ask him if she applies game theory while felating.

nh*** HOLE CARDS ***stelladora: raises 200 to 400PrtyPsux: raises 1150 to 1550stelladora: calls 1150*** FLOP *** [3h Tc 6s]PrtyPsux: bets 2500stelladora: calls 2500*** TURN *** [3h Tc 6s] [6d]PrtyPsux: checks stelladora: bets 3800PrtyPsux: raises 3800 to 7600stelladora: calls 3800*** RIVER *** [3h Tc 6s 6d] [6c]PrtyPsux: bets 4533 and is all-instelladora: calls 4533*** SHOW DOWN ***PrtyPsux: shows [6h Ac] (four of a kind, Sixes)stelladora: shows [9d Td] (a full house, Sixes full of Tens)PrtyPsux collected 32366 from pot

*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to markysals11 [Th Kc]markysals11: raises 800 to 1200L0COM0TIV: raises 2400 to 3600markysals11: calls 2400*** FLOP *** [8c Qd 5c]L0COM0TIV: bets 5600markysals11: raises 7000 to 12600 and is all-inL0COM0TIV: calls 7000*** TURN *** [8c Qd 5c] [Qs]*** RIVER *** [8c Qd 5c Qs] [Jc]*** SHOW DOWN ***L0COM0TIV: shows [8d 7h] (two pair, Queens and Eights)markysals11: shows [Th Kc] (a pair of Queens)L0COM0TIV collected 32400 from potwow, just wow

Loooool @ Vanessa Rousso on the rail of JC's hu match after DTCB stacks off with J9o AIPFPrtyPsux: you are soooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaadLadyMaverick [observer]: you have no idea who you are playingrdog7811 [observer]: uh, yes he doesPrtyPsux: its down town chad brownKenny855 [observer]: hehPrtyPsux: and I'm JC AlvaradoPrtyPsux: I have a cluerdog7811 [observer]: lol, coming to the defense of her man, so cuteLadyMaverick [observer]: :club: