Wsope - Day 2b

Anyone have an idea as to why my video is always buffering and breaking up?
Hi speed here at work and no problems for us .... (other than no work getting done right now, lol)....Must be something on your end.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GLEN!!!!! Jesus, I've been racking my brain trying to remember that guys name! CURSES ON YOU GLEN!!! lol.He worked for a gas company, didn't he?
I'll let Glen know that his performance was memorable even if he was too drunk to remember any of it.
I'll let Glen know that his performance was memorable even if he was too drunk to remember any of it.
lmao, even sadder yet! That guy just STEAM ROLLED our cash game. Pretty good player, even 3 sheets to the wind.
wut is the value of each chip color?
About 2 cents each, depending on how many you buy at a time....
sorry to repost so quickly, but id like to watch and cant seem to figure out why im not able to see video
did you click on the link under the screen that says "Having Problems with your video player?" I don't have any problems with mine....seeing it fine... maybe we are on different servers and yours aren't up to speed right now..J
Gold and Keys in most Hectic hand of the WSOPE.This is probably the busiest hand we'll see all night, my wrist is sore from scribbling.Jamie Gold has just joined James Keys table.From the button he raises to 3000 into Keys big blind, Keys sits and thinks for a while."Just a call right?" Gold asks him.Keys calls.Flop is: {10-Diamonds}{5-Spades}{8-Spades}Keys checks, Gold bets 7000, Keys raises to 13000."I guess your the guy thats taking me out right?" Gold tells him, as he flat calls.Turn: {6-Diamonds}Gold gets his remaining chips to make sure Keys can see. "I have about 40,000"Keys thinks for a while."Either you put them in or I do" Gold says."I promise if you put them in I'll call, Gentlemens agreement".Charles from Harrahs comes over and tells Jamie not to talk to Keys about future action."Jamie, its a rule we made up just for you" he tells Gold.Gold apologies to the table. Keys puts Gold all in. Gold calls.Gold: {A-Clubs}{A-Spades}Keys: {K-Diamonds}{K-Spades}Kenny Tran (from the table next door) comes over and shouts "King!"Gold starts arguing with Tran "Why would you do that? Why would you come and wish that on me?"The James Keys fan club start shouting at Gold.Charles from Harrahs gives them a warning.Patrik Antonius walks over laughing, asking why it took so long for the money to get in the middle.River Card: {3-Spades}
I love Kenny Tran. And LOL at the Harrah's guy.
dude was enfuego. I remember Daniel looked at his hand the one time and was telling everyone to call his ass.
HA...yup. I remember. I was SO card dead. I did go after him a few times but never hit. Then DN screamed at us, scooping up the chips in the pot and tossing them up, like tossing a salad, saying "SEE THIS??? THIS AIN'T MONEY! CALL HIM!". Remember me slow playing my aces into DN when he had AK, and he went all in when he hit his King, he he he. Call, SHIP IT! lol. Yum Yum!:club:
what did johnny chan have a few hands ago? no sound here and the video didn't show it...
If you're talking about the hand he raised from the CO (i believe), got 2 callers, all checked flop, 5k bet on turn and 20k bet on river. He had K high flush.