Official Toronto Maple Leafs Thread

Who's on Stajan's line these days?
He played with Pony and Antropov...Wilson mixed it up pretty good though..He worked great on the PP..The PP that had struggled really clicked tonight
  • Replies 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

SHOVE it haters...
This is the dumbest part of all your posts.The Leafs won one game. Nobody thought they'd lose all 82. Bragging about this is hilarious. Wait until the end of the season to brag about them making the playoffs, but bragging about meaningless wins is useless.
This is the dumbest part of all your posts.The Leafs won one game. Nobody thought they'd lose all 82. Bragging about this is hilarious. Wait until the end of the season to brag about them making the playoffs, but bragging about meaningless wins is useless.
meaningless wins???I think you need to realize how good this team is.....They have been dominating their opponents every game...While they are short on the talent side, they are the hardest working team in hockey right now and it shows....I assume you didnt watch the game tonight, but the 2 minute shift that Moore had before the 4th goal was just insane....They dont have the talent to float and get goals on the base of their skill like the Penguins, but they work hard for every goal and go 100% every shift..
meaningless wins???I think you need to realize how good this team is.....They have been dominating their opponents every game...While they are short on the talent side, they are the hardest working team in hockey right now and it shows....I assume you didnt watch the game tonight, but the 2 minute shift that Moore had before the 4th goal was just insane....They dont have the talent to float and get goals on the base of their skill like the Penguins, but they work hard for every goal and go 100% every shift..
I agree that they are better than what people expected. The young guys are exciting to watch, yes. But one win doesn't make them a playoff team, and trying to tell all the "haters" that they were wrong after the odd win.And of course, there are no meaningless wins, but I just meant like, in the grand scheme, one win doesn't make them a playoff team.

LOL...I bet there's some pissed off people at MLSE. I get the feeling that management put this team together with the hopes that they would lose while putting in a good effort. They probably never figured they'd actually win. Haha, they may not wait until the deadline to trade Kaberle.

its not just one win...in all 10 games they have fought and fought and fought...Sorry about the hater word..I dont use that in real life anyway..lol

if you guys didnt see the Shootout goal by Hagman you need to see it..He basically stopped and put snow in Brodeur's face as he shot the puck by him..Amazing stuff.

if you guys didnt see the Shootout goal by Hagman you need to see it..He basically stopped and put snow in Brodeur's face as he shot the puck by him..Amazing stuff.
I thought it was borderline illegal.
at first I thought so too, but on second glance, dont think so.And pretty sure the snow came after the shot. Close, but it looked like the puck was going already when the snow hit.
not sure if its illegal , but its sure is unique....It was definetely fun seeing Brodeur all pissed with snow on his face.
If you guys had a $5 per point bet every win is huge.
Between me and Dale with all the bets, each game is worth more than that, spread out over 5 years though on one bet.
Iam actually liking watching this team play. A bunch of young guys with all those old wheels gone.
its ok Sev..dust off the jersey and the flag..come out of the closet...You can be proud to say you are a Leafs fan again
meaningless wins???I think you need to realize how good this team is.....They have been dominating their opponents every game...While they are short on the talent side, they are the hardest working team in hockey right now and it shows...but they work hard for every goal and go 100% every shift..
Reality check please Serge.http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=281011021
That was the only game , where they didnt have a good effort...
ok as Fryer pointed on another thread...here's #2. http://penguins.nhl.com/team/app?gameNumbe...mp;service=pagehttp://thepensblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/th...t-pens-win.htmlOh and here's the unsportsmanlike shootout goal by Hagman.
That's cheap -- I can see an Avery-like rules "clarification" come down from the league soon on that.
you guys are really reaching..Hagman even said he wasnt meaning to get snow on his face, it was a move that he tried, when he stopped and shot.He also said he felt bad and didnt want to celebrate and rub it in.
you guys are really reaching..Hagman even said he wasnt meaning to get snow on his face, it was a move that he tried, when he stopped and shot.He also said he felt bad and didnt want to celebrate and rub it in.
So Hagman stopped and snow went up into Brodeur's face and Hagman felt bad?What are we reaching for again?
So Hagman stopped and snow went up into Brodeur's face and Hagman felt bad?What are we reaching for again?
he did NOTHING illegal.