Official Toronto Maple Leafs Thread

I actually felt bad for you. That was my way of showing it. Sorry you took it the wrong way.
if thats the case than i am sorry..but i was really pissed..still steaming..
  • Replies 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

Seriously Serge, you're not used to disappointment yet? How long have you been a Leafs fan?
28 years and 5 months to be exact..every loss stings just as bad
28 years and 5 months to be exact..every loss stings just as bad
that can't be true. I'm sure a loss to the Sens, Pens, or Habs stings a little more than a loss to the Rangers.
that can't be true. I'm sure a loss to the Sens, Pens, or Habs stings a little more than a loss to the Rangers.
there have been some tough playoff losses...but i hate losing period.

a very good period for the Leafs...The power play has looked better tonight and was rewarded with a goal..Vesa has made some great saves and other than the 1 minute lapse, good effort by the Leafs again.They have responded well to Blake's benching...I am dreading another shootout but apparently Boston is worse than us and have lost 7 in a row.

In overtime. Giving us the leaf win, and the under.
i need them in regulation...its still good with no empty net goal
Blind_squirrel.jpg
now you deserve the **** you... :club: by the way..I am very impressed with our effort tonight...this is Leafs nation baby
I know Boston lost but HOLY EFFFFFFF that Lucic hit on Van Ryn obliterating the glass was so cool.
it was cool..but a few of the fans had to be treated for cuts...pretty scary
it was cool..but a few of the fans had to be treated for cuts...pretty scary
OH ew. That's awful, I didn't see that. I just got back, went out for a cigar with a friend and mainly watched the World Series game. P.S. I was going to make a bet with you on this game before hand, but was so busy I couldn't get around to it. Obv. I wanted the Bruins, sooo I guess I escaped one.
OH ew. That's awful, I didn't see that. I just got back, went out for a cigar with a friend and mainly watched the World Series game. P.S. I was going to make a bet with you on this game before hand, but was so busy I couldn't get around to it. Obv. I wanted the Bruins, sooo I guess I escaped one.
you did escape..but its all good..there will be more chances.
Incorrect. 9th place. Or, as they call it around the league, The Leaf Line.
You are incorrect again sir...Tied With boston..Tie breaker is wins..Tied...then head to head record..Leafs win..BOOYA