Wsop Europe Main Event Day 1b

Shows how how much I pay attention, I must have been there a hundred times. I would stop by tonight, but going to pick up some weed, and go to sleep, Tuesdays are so much worst than Mondays IMO. I lived in Belgium for about 7 years, so I know it quite well if you need any advice on where to go, eat, visit etc, especially in Brussels. Did Greece stop burning yet?
It's right beside the Empire cinema there, and it's quite recent, only been open a couple months, so it's no biggie! :)I'll PM you tomorrow looking for some info on Belgium, think we're gonna eurostar to Brussels, but we weren't planning on staying there too long I don't think.Parts of mainland Greece were definitely still burning while we were there. We were in Santorini and it was all over the news. Only spent two days in Athens, then hit a couple islands for 13 nights. Was an amazing time. Little rough getting used to salt water, but crystal clear and so beautiful!
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nutzbuster, the food choices for me here are EXCELLENT. In fact, at the Soho hotel they have a FULL Vegan menu. Besides that there are tons of little shops that offer vegetarian foods, falafel, etc. I'm very happy with the food situation, at least here is Leciester Square.

these are the massage girls....46e6a8037b397.jpggreat googely moogely
yeah, those girls are 'poker-masseuse-hot'....That's like the B-squad from our cheerleaders team here... Sure, they're cheering, but everyone's watching the A squad...
As expected, the coverage for this event has been terrible. I just looked online and they have me at 26,000! That was ages ago, I've had 48,0000 at my peak and am at 40,800 now.
pretty plz win Daniel? kthx.
As expected, the coverage for this event has been terrible. I just looked online and they have me at 26,000! That was ages ago, I've had 48,0000 at my peak and am at 40,800 now.
For only following 47 people at the Empire, like 6 tables, it shouldn't be that hard to give us better updates. I can't believe the WSOP signed an exclusive agreement with poker news. 1 site should not be covering a tournament spread over 3 locations.
Nutzbuster, the food choices for me here are EXCELLENT. In fact, at the Soho hotel they have a FULL Vegan menu. Besides that there are tons of little shops that offer vegetarian foods, falafel (YUM) , etc. I'm very happy with the food situation, at least here is Leciester Square.
Ha! Nice. just steer clear of the clotted cream. ewwwww...(Oh, and $10 to the first person that can correctly pronounce "Leciester" :club: )
am at 40,800 now.
In honor of the sickies..."WOOT! ZOMG!!! GO GO GO-GADGETFLOPCOPTERS!", lol.GL Daniel.
It's pronounced like "Lester" right?
Technically, correct! So this ends the contest.However, the judges have voted that since you failed to write the answer using the appropriate British accent, you don't get the $10. But thanks for playing! :club:
Technically, correct! So this ends the contest.However, the judges have voted that since you failed to write the answer using the appropriate British accent, you don't get the $10. But thanks for playing! :club:
ahhhh, reneging on a bet. Gotta love it.
ahhhh, reneging on a bet. Gotta love it.
ha ha ha ...I keeeed , I keeeeed.Just give me your screen name on Stars and I'll see if I can't get Jay or AAsnake88 to get you your money... :club: (I keeeeeed, I keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)...
ha ha ha ...I keeeed , I keeeeed.Just give me your screen name on Stars and I'll see if I can't get Jay or AAsnake88 to get you your money... :club: (I keeeeeed, I keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)...
Ha, I was just giving you a hard time but if you wanna shipple, I won't turn it down. freak2304 (Lawrence) :D:D
It's pronounced like "Lester" right?
Yup, just like how Worcester is pronounced "woo-ster." But, I still say "Wor-chester" because the city is in Massachusetts, and anything associated with the Red Sox can take a (Chien-Ming) wang smack in the face...A-Rod pwns....and has all the mobney..............Go Yankees...
these are the massage girls....46e6a8037b397.jpggreat googely moogely
I live in England. English women are gooooooooooood...
It's supposed to be 'butter wouldn't melt in his mouth'Meaning ice cool
Actually, 'butter wouldn't melt' means that they're innocent looking.
Probably more Indian food available in London than any non-Indian city on the planet......and more than most Indian cities too!
Luton, England, has the highest %age of Indians outside of India, and white British males are now in the minority in quite a few large English towns and Cities.But I'm glad Daniel has pointed out that he likes the food. Having been to the US and in England, theres a lot more healthy eating options in England, and even the non-healthy options are better here, for my money. That may be due to growing up with them, but I don't think so. Plus we have 500ml beer cans here!
But I'm glad Daniel has pointed out that he likes the food. Having been to the US and in England, theres a lot more healthy eating options in England, and even the non-healthy options are better here, for my money. That may be due to growing up with them, but I don't think so. Plus we have 500ml beer cans here!
I know a lot has changed recently there but you can't honestly believe this to be true. I love english food I enjoyed London fully and the food when I've been there but come on. Within 10 blocks of my apartment I have 3 vegetarian restaurants, an organic green market, 3 specialty food shops, a food coop, and many many ethnic restaurants with healthy choices. And I'm outside of NYC in Bklyn. Where I stayed in London 2 years ago we had 10 restaurants within the same distance and all tried to pour clotted cream on everything and anything. I give London credit for making huge strides as far as food goes in the last 10 years but let's not get ahead of ourselves.