How Is Posible To Accept All In Withouth To See The Floop ?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think are 3 situations :1. if i am 200% convinced that i am a lucky guy and i will win2. if i have the cards in hand that i wish(diferent cases: AA; AK; ... etc)3. if i have a so called PokerRNG pro

SO first on this one...

i think all 3 are resonable but who will win ? )

The following message be sent to the OP:I am not interested to learn about its special program. I think that you send spam this forum and should be prohibited. Lately, I was bombarded by a very big amount of spam. The entrance mail box of my e-mail is full of a spam, I sent junk mail to my home address, and I receive a usual share of the telesellers naming my house. I expect that its computer be infected for a virus or that you are got for the authorities and is sent to the prison for the illegal activity. Anyhow I ask to leave yourself ourselves only. That is all.
That clears it up for me.oops I meanclearly this for me is up.
Be nice.He's gonna offer you 12 million dollars, and all you have to do is put 200 in his account. He's a prince in Narnia.
FYPI mean YPF.
anywhere are ppl who are by your side and ppl who are against your side....whatever
I was undecided until this. Using 'whatever' in this manner is a truly american colloquialism. One that would not be grasped by someone with english this poor. Possibly one of Spademan's recently alluded to un-outed joke accounts?
I was undecided until this. Using 'whatever' in this manner is a truly american colloquialism. One that would not be grasped by someone with english this poor. Possibly one of Spademan's recently alluded to un-outed joke accounts?
whatever
im not american, im a romanian but all the ppl has same soul and mind.. only some don't have at all