How Is Posible To Accept All In Withouth To See The Floop ?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think are 3 situations :1. if i am 200% convinced that i am a lucky guy and i will win2. if i have the cards in hand that i wish(diferent cases: AA; AK; ... etc)3. if i have a so called PokerRNG pro

SO first on this one...

i think all 3 are resonable but who will win ? )

We are mosly Americans..which means we expect everyone to speak English, and fumble around and speak real slow English when in foreign countries.Luckily most countries oblige us.Ce la Vie C'est la vie
FYP.I demand that you speak proper french! :club:
i didn't found a forum like this in romania :)this is a great forum... active ppl and much moreand by the way Daniel Negreanu is a romanian :club:i speak enlish well but i'm not a native englishmen.. only those who are not clever enought don't understand what i'm saing.. are problems even when u speeak same native language of missunderstanding words sense
God I wish I was clever enough to understand this.
It's really not that hard, stop giving the guy a hard time. And to clarify he's obviously talking about some sort of new flying car that's going to revolutionize the way sea otter's are captured throughout the moon.
NICE HAND SIR!!!!!!!!

Top 5 Favorite FCP Thread Title Ever!How Is Posible To Accept All In Withouth To See The Floop ?lol :D:D:D:D:club:

How Is Posible To Accept All In Withouth To See The Floop ?well, you see, the viscosity is a type A bilateral unit. And, with type A bilateral units, as opposed to type B or C unilateral or colateral units composed of microchip programming 3.0, the ummmmmi dont know where im going with this.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to add that last night I was falling asleep and thought of the title of this thread, and started laughing uncontrollably, then I did it again this morning at work, and I'm doing it now again.

Just wanted to add that last night I was falling asleep and thought of the title of this thread, and started laughing uncontrollably, then I did it again this morning at work, and I'm doing it now again.
The absurdity of the title of this thread lives on!
  • 5 weeks later...