The How Dumb Is Daniel Thread

In light of my latest blog, I figured I'd do the honor of starting the thread about how out of line I was in writing what I did. You KNOW someone was going to start one, so I wanted to beat y'all to it! Flame away! lol :-)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if youre talking about this august 25th blog, i dont think expressing your opinions or beliefs makes it "out of line" nor does it make you dumb...ive never had a problem with people who believe in something i dont, as long as they dont try to convince me to believe what they do and respect that i dont follow their beliefs

I'll have to wait to respond to this blatant attack on the right (me) until I am told what to think about it by my pastor.You are in big trouble mister....

If you disagree with me, which I’m certain many of you will, that doesn’t mean we can’t be friends does it?
Or we can go with this.Yea, this will be better

Well, only Dumbish..I think Christianity is a huge scam, but the type you subscribe too I have no problem with ( well, other than the complete absence of any proof it's real) I watched part of that CNN special last night as well, and man was it bizarre. I wish there were more men of faith, who believed in the wall between church and state, like Jimmy Carter in politics ( there are other reasons to dislike the man's politics, but that's a topic for another day) and he has always seemed like a sincere and kind hearted man to me, for a politician at least. The segment about the Zionist Christian movement would be hilarious if it wasn't so dangerous ( well, watching a blue grass fiddle band play classic jewish songs was legitimately hilarious). Over all, I thought your latest blog was pretty low on the dumb meter.

ha jus read the blog whose J ? its really awful that a person cant state his opinions and beleifs without someone criticiesing,<sp>or attacking his views, cant wait to see the debate this will stir up oh and danaiel is obv dumb i mean he didnt even go to college wtf ?....sarcasm to u ppl who are slow

Daniel, my only critisizm is that you do not use an Odyssey 2 Ball putter.I have had one for 3 years and its the best putter ever. You will drop 5 strokes guaranteed if you pick one up.=)

Anyone who calls you dumb for disagreeing with your opinion is an idiot. Or they're taking a shot at a "celebrity" like some people do in poker tournaments because whether they win or lose, they'll have a story to tell and they can brag about a big win or big loss with a big name "superstar."I feel that it's great that you've got opinions, that you're not afraid to express them publicly, and, even better, you're starting a thread here looking for more people to take shots at you. Although you probably won't get too many negative responses since that's what you're asking for.Some people criticized those who judged Vick guilty before he pleaded guilty or before he was found guilty in court. But, when the evidence at hand amounts to serious acts having been done, conclusions can be made and opinions can be expressed.

Anyone who calls you dumb for disagreeing with your opinion is an idiot. Or they're taking a shot at a "celebrity" like some people do in poker tournaments because whether they win or lose, they'll have a story to tell and they can brag about a big win or big loss with a big name "superstar."I feel that it's great that you've got opinions, that you're not afraid to express them publicly, and, even better, you're starting a thread here looking for more people to take shots at you. Although you probably won't get too many negative responses since that's what you're asking for.Some people criticized those who judged Vick guilty before he pleaded guilty or before he was found guilty in court. But, when the evidence at hand amounts to serious acts having been done, conclusions can be made and opinions can be expressed.
aren't you Dogpatch? I
This is dumbsee what I did there?

"I also watched a six hour program on CNN"That was when I stopped reading lol.DUMB LAME CNN????? BORRRRINGj/k I wont criticize someone who is a Survivor fan.

In light of my latest blog, I figured I'd do the honor of starting the thread about how out of line I was in writing what I did. You KNOW someone was going to start one, so I wanted to beat y'all to it! Flame away! lol :-)
Didn't think it was dumb or out of line at all. Dumb would be supporting the Idiots at the Westboro Baptist Church!Now them are some crazy azze people.

You don't like college football or basketball?! You are one sick, sick puppy. :club: On a side note; I hope you go deep at the EPT Barcelona. A buddy bet me some $$ that you wouldn't make it past level-5 on day 1. He thinks you've lost your "heart" for poker.

It's funny that Daniel started this thread after a post that may NOT cause all that much controversy. After all, he is advocating a moderate, sensible relationship between religion and government -- not an extremist view that will anger a lot of people at the opposite extreme.Personally, I am not a believer in the "magical and/or super-natural" element of Christianity, but I do respect and support the teachings of Jesus, the man. I am a big fan of what Jesus had to say: I just don't believe he had super-natureal powers -- and I don't believe in a personified God who sits on a throne somewhere and pulls strings that controls our lives like some puppeteer. So, I have never felt comfortable sitting in a church, but I support some of what some churches try to do.So Daniel, I am just fine with the religious views you expressed in your blog.However ... as a former "Cameron Crazy" ...... What you said about college basketball was pretty dumb.

Daniel, my biggest criticism with you, especially because your most recent blog was about somewhat about TV, is that you still haven't seen all seasons of 24. I know you like the show-one of my favorite blogs was when you were talking about it like a drug-but as far as I konw (and I do hope that I am very wrong) you are only on season 4 or 5. You gotta watch the rest of them. Everyone will tell you that season 6 was the worse, but you still have to see it so you can watch season 7 and 8 when they come out. Especially with all your travelings. What do you do on the long airplanes?-Watch 24!

It's funny that Daniel started this thread after a post that may NOT cause all that much controversy. After all, he is advocating a moderate, sensible relationship between religion and government -- not an extremist view that will anger a lot of people at the opposite extreme.
Give it time.All DN or any celebrity has to do is make a passing reference to religion and someone with about 4 posts is going to come by to criticize him for his views.
It's funny that Daniel started this thread after a post that may NOT cause all that much controversy. After all, he is advocating a moderate, sensible relationship between religion and government -- not an extremist view that will anger a lot of people at the opposite extreme.Personally, I am not a believer in the "magical and/or super-natural" element of Christianity, but I do respect and support the teachings of Jesus, the man. I am a big fan of what Jesus had to say: I just don't believe he had super-natureal powers -- and I don't believe in a personified God who sits on a throne somewhere and pulls strings that controls our lives like some puppeteer. So, I have never felt comfortable sitting in a church, but I support some of what some churches try to do.So Daniel, I am just fine with the religious views you expressed in your blog.However ... as a former "Cameron Crazy" ...... What you said about college basketball was pretty dumb.
AHHHHHHH...THAT'S what is wrong with you!!! Now it all makes sense. :club::D:D

College sports ARE pretty dumb. They're an organized step above intramural.Yet saying that, the NCAA tournament is the best sporting event of the year even though it's like playing a turbo sng for the championship. How would you feel if you had to grind out a profit for months at cash games, and then let all that ride on a turbo sng. Seems pretty stupid to me.

College sports ARE pretty dumb. They're an organized step above intramural.Yet saying that, the NCAA tournament is the best sporting event of the year even though it's like playing a turbo sng for the championship. How would you feel if you had to grind out a profit for months at cash games, and then let all that ride on a turbo sng. Seems pretty stupid to me.
it's worse than that.. it's like if NBC's head's up championship was a winner take all, letting your bankrolls ride sort of event. at least in a turbo sng you have a 1-9 (roughly) chance to win...

Daniel, my only comment that seems appropriate for this thread is that in your first ever blog from Asia, you talk about.......television! How about some commentary about the culture, people or food?

Controversial blog?lessee....you hit jet lag, billiards, CNN, abortion, gays, college football, american TV, christianity, cursing, aids, ummmm...Nope. Please turn away folks, nothing to aim at here. :club: