No Not Baxter Deep In Ftops Me

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent you a PM bro about all of that. Tough punch to take, but hopefully a good lesson learned about how TAKING a punch builds more poker character than how you deal them out. Good work, take it all in perspective, and enjoy the money.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWwYou have got to be ****ing kidding me..How ****ing sick is that..5k was my biggest cash before this and i am playing for 396k..such ****ing life changing money and i ****ing run that bad at the end..................s rigggggggggged...i feel i played rly rly rly well besides the one hand blind on blind v pokerskibum at end on the 663 flop..Whatever, sorry for being so rude, just extremely pissed...SIGHHHHHhh

I feel sick watching that.That's monitor smashing UL stuff there so sick.gg bro u played great.
what is so unlucky? after his AA got cracked and he was back to 2.5 million he played pretty reckless, putting himself in about 4-5 very marginal spots...he did seem to play very well up to that point tho and who knows what happens if that AA holds... gg man
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWwYou have got to be ****ing kidding me..How ****ing sick is that..5k was my biggest cash before this and i am playing for 396k..such ****ing life changing money and i ****ing run that bad at the end..................s rigggggggggged...i feel i played rly rly rly well besides the one hand blind on blind v pokerskibum at end on the 663 flop..Whatever, sorry for being so rude, just extremely pissed...SIGHHHHHhh
well, you played like you have a million dollar bankroll... if the money meant that much you could have played more conservative... not saying you should have, but man you played incredibly aggressive at the final 2 tables...IMHO if FT money is huge to you, you didnt need to call the KQ, didnt need to open the 56o, didnt need to shove the TQ... the JQ in the sb is standard and he just woke up on you
what is so unlucky? after his AA got cracked and he was back to 2.5 million he played pretty reckless, putting himself in about 4-5 very marginal spots...he did seem to play very well up to that point tho and who knows what happens if that AA holds... gg man
if you would care to explain more via PM or AIM, i would love to hear it, thx
The 56 open to 150k with dude direct left havign 300k was bad imo. Shoving the QJs was def standard, and q10 is normally a shove with a standard image there. I may fold because of his deteriorating image though. Am I forgetting any other hands? I'm definitely curious which ones you thought were marginal/bad Waco. Anyways, congrats Mike, amazing job.
The 56 open to 150k with dude direct left havign 300k was bad imo. Shoving the QJs was def standard, and q10 is normally a shove with a standard image there. I may fold because of his deteriorating image though. Am I forgetting any other hands? I'm definitely curious which ones you thought were marginal/bad Waco. Anyways, congrats Mike, amazing job.

if i showed down 56 and just lost a race, i dont shove QT. If you had the image you had 20-30 mins ago, then shove QT if u ever get down to that stack. But I definately wasnt surprised to see u get called so light after all that.Enjoy the mobney.

The QJ is def not standard imho, but I agree with the play most of the time.The only reason I didn't like it here is because of his image. I would have rather done a limp, even though that brings a lot of raises, a lot of people don't get out of line in that spot, and folding "possibly" the best hand in QJ is not that bad either. It's a shitty spot for sure.I agree you likely are going to call a raise if reraised, but shoving looks really really weak and you are making it easier for hands like A8 to like their hand a lot more. Granted, you also don't want to leave your opponent "fold equity" that is not there, but I still like a lot of varying playings with QcJc. For starters, your image was currently in a poor state. I wouldn't mind limping there either as bad as that sounds. It wasn't bad, but it's not standard. IMHO, whenever you open shove 10BB's or more online, you are basically eliminating the top 5 hands from your range, and I like to keep those hands in my range at all times for my opponents to fear. The 5-6os...yeah, you gotta slow down sometimes, but you had a gameplan to be aggressive, so I respect that. There is a general rule that the second time you raise in back2back pots, you should have the goods the 2nd time more often than the 1st time, because you usually get action, and with such a short stack ready to gamble, you gotta think about that possibliity. The KQ call was "fine". His range is so huge, I don't mind gambling to call there, 400k of 2.4 million. The only problem with it is you can pick on those two guys for the next few orbits so easily if you keep them short and keep the bubble alive. So the only reason I would fold is if I thought that FT bubble would be profitable to me in the long run, meaning I could make more by keeping them short instead of risking doubling them up in a marginal spot.The QT shove was not good. Granted, it was aggressive, first-in vig, can pick up a nice 100k plus to increase your stack. I don't mind it if you have a nice tight image and have them set up to fold a wide range that includes A9. But man, your image was so effed at that moment. You gave it no time to recover and lock it down while the table settles before you shoved, so your shove looked (to me anyway) incredibly weak. Well, MOST shoves look weak, which is why the QJ looked that way as well.You played your best when you stuck to your small preflop raises and controlled the pot. It's your happy place and the best part of your game from this observer

The QJ is def not standard imho.I agree you likely are going to call a raise if reraised, but shoving looks really really weak and you are making it easier for hands like A8 to like their hand a lot more. Granted, you also don't want to leave your opponent "fold equity" that is not there, but I still like a lot of varying playings with QcJc. For starters, your image was currently in a poor state. I wouldn't mind limping there either as bad as that sounds. It wasn't bad, but it's not standard.
QJ is waaaaaaay ahead of an average hand. I think if you are doing anything other than shoving QJ there you are to quote grinder, "burning money". I don't remember BB exact stack but I believe he had 8 BB or so? Maybe 9? I don't think there is any way you can do anything but shove. I don't get limping at all. Why would you put yourself in a spot where you have to make a decision and not BB? Not like we have a monster here.