I think I get worse at poker every single day.
Your bad poker is causing the Spurs to lose.
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BOSTON, MA — A 3-2 deficit in the Eastern Conference Finals was already going to be tough for the Detroit Pistons to overcome, but this morning it got a lot tougher.After picking up his sixth technical foul of the 2008 NBA Playoffs during Wednesday night’s Game 5, Rasheed Wallace received a technical foul for arguing over his eggs benedict at popular Boston breakfast destination Garden of Eden. According to NBA rules, any player receiving a seventh technical foul in the playoffs is suspended for one game.“This is some bullshit, man,” Wallace told SSNN. “I was just grabbin’ some brunch before our flight back to the D, and all of a sudden Kenny Mauer comes out of nowhere and blows his stinking whistle. These refs are all over me, man – I can’t even send a ****in’ eggs benedict back when it’s clearly been overcooked. The ****ing yolk was all hard and shit – I’m Rasheed Wallace, I’m not about to eat some hard yolk-ass eggs benedict. Shit!”
LOL
I was going to brag about running at 10ptBB/100 for 18 hands or whatever I've played this month, but then I saw Cobalt's post and I was humbled.
Meh. Not the intent. (Though I think you know that.) Obviously a lot of people around here humble me with their hours and profit on a monthly basis. Somehow I've made over double what I've ever made in a previous month. Definitely grateful for it. Maybe it'll provide cushion for the summer...as summers almost never seem to like me.
Mike, that's one of the funniest posts I've ever read.
Thanks... my favourite part was when I - still totally convinced I did everything correct - basically tell him that his play sucks and then instantly turn off his chat.Oh my god. He must have been tilting soooooo hard thereafter.
Thanks... my favourite part was when I - still totally convinced I did everything correct - basically tell him that his play sucks and then instantly turn off his chat.Oh my god. He must have been tilting soooooo hard thereafter.
You thought you had suited queens, it happens.
Raptor posted his 25k vid against the almighty PA
OMG OMG OMG OMGCan't wait to watch this, Antonius said he played really well in a Cardplayer interview he did and Raptor's video's are the nuts
OMG OMG OMG OMGCan't wait to watch this, Antonius said he played really well in a Cardplayer interview he did and Raptor's video's are the nuts
"And he check raises and owns me" -Raptor

Triple post.The only time Patrick gives up a pot is when the person he is playing has a hand. It is amazing. Seems like he wins 2/3rds to 3/4th of the hands in the match. LOL

i really shouldn't play on weekends :-Pdown 175
Yikes.I'm currently on an 8 buy-in downswing at $25NL and it's really messing with my head, there's certain spots now where i get raised or w/e and i read the raisers range as way way stronger than it really is and end up playing like a weak tight nit in spots that normally I would play completely the opposite.Sigh, 'that's poker' I guess
Yikes.I'm currently on an 8 buy-in downswing at $25NL and it's really messing with my head, there's certain spots now where i get raised or w/e and i read the raisers range as way way stronger than it really is and end up playing like a weak tight nit in spots that normally I would play completely the opposite.Sigh, 'that's poker' I guess
I had second nut flush (no good) or nut straight with flush draw shoved into me on the turn and watched it hit about a billion times last week. I took this week off.
"And he check raises and owns me" -Raptor
I love how he's talking to a billion people on aim while playing one of the best HU players in the world in the biggest online buy-in tournament in history
I love how he's talking to a billion people on aim while playing one of the best HU players in the world in the biggest online buy-in tournament in history
I wonder how many people have now added raptor/good2cu/etc to their AIM?
I wonder how many people have now added raptor/good2cu/etc to their AIM?
*Scrolls back to find AIM screen names*
So who is betting Lakers against me!!!!
I'm considering this
i will take even money against any Euro's jay told me Lakers are favored I really don't know anything about basetball.
$25 for Lakers to win the series, I can transfer mainly at FT but i could probably ship on some other site if it was neccesary, that ok with you?
$25 for Lakers to win the series, I can transfer mainly at FT but i could probably ship on some other site if it was neccesary, that ok with you?
At what odds? I'd say the Lakers are around 1/2 to win.
At what odds? I'd say the Lakers are around 1/2 to win.
I'm betting with Nate(see above) and i think it's a lot closer than those odds anyway
booked