wow went to that barnburner last nite. thats 2 MNF games in one year and Seattle. 3 games is a record for me. that field was so fcked please tell me you guys saw the punt that stuck like pitching wedge on a wet green. thats what happens when you have 5 games since Friday and try to resod the field in the rain.also as a sidenote I also think XXEddie is one of the absolute biggest douches on this board and not just in the NFC East thread.RIP Sean Taylor that shit is ridiculous

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW, who else watches Man vs. Wild on the Discovery Channel? Bear Grylls is a ****ing beast, I don't care if parts of the show are staged. The guy is nuts.
I do, borderline addict I think I've seen almost every episode. Please tell me that you saw him make shelter inside the camel.
wow went to that barnburner last nite. thats 2 MNF games in one year and Seattle. 3 games is a record for me. that field was so fcked please tell me you guys saw the punt that stuck like pitching wedge on a wet green. thats what happens when you have 5 games since Friday and try to resod the field in the rain.
Do the Steelers owners know there is something called field turf? I remember last year thinking Pitt had an awful field, then I find out they're playing at Heinz. They really need to do something about that.
I do, borderline addict I think I've seen almost every episode. Please tell me that you saw him make shelter inside the camel.
Haha I was going to bring up that episode, I saw it last week. He is insane. That was after drinking the water inside the camel that looked like it had been laying there a few days.The camera guy gets hosed though, he has to go through the same crap while holding a camera and probably gets paid 1/10 of what Bear does.
The Big Ten isn't a power conference?
Not compared to the Big12, Pac10 and SEC, at least this year. I hope Mich gets Les Miles and I think Mich St and Illinois will get better with Dantonio and Zook but I thought the Big10 was pretty mediocre overall this year.
sw
like Luke Skywalker in Star Wars?
I haven't, but I've been religiously watching like 4 episodes a day on Youtube after remembering that I really liked it the one time I saw it on the DC. It's ****ing amazing.
Haha I was going to bring up that episode, I saw it last week. He is insane. That was after drinking the water inside the camel that looked like it had been laying there a few days.The camera guy gets hosed though, he has to go through the same crap while holding a camera and probably gets paid 1/10 of what Bear does.
The episode where he catches the rabbit in the snare and then breaks its neck and talks like a caveman is my personal favorite :club:
like Luke Skywalker in Star Wars?
It's not a Tan-Tan, unfortunately.
The episode where he catches the rabbit in the snare and then breaks its neck and talks like a caveman is my personal favorite :club:
very good episodei also enjoy the one where he makes a bow and arrow and hunts or the one where he is somewhere cold and skins a deer and uses the coat for warmth.

Yeah I woke up this morning and saw that he died and was a little ill. To think in just one night that that shit can happen is pretty ridiculous. I didn't really like him as a person (he was a piece of trash to be honest) but as a player, there was almost no better athlete and it's sad we won't get to see his play improve and perhaps his attitude get better with age.I actually started to think about how rare it is for a Pro-Athlete to die young just about a year ago, and then Darrent Williams died, and now this, both related to shootings. It's just crazy. Just thinking about how tomorrow your fan favorite could be shot and killed is sort of disturbing.

lol don't mind Jadaki, he's just a bitter Michigan fan who wants to act like the Big 10 is a power conference yet simultaneously say Ohio St hasn't played anyone.
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!I'm nowhere near as bitter as your average Eagles fan.
I'm loving my life right now.I sit and wait on an HU LHE table, and just play Xbox 360 while I wait for action.I'm 7 wins away from the Stanley Cup.
Do you get repeat customers, or are you busting a new villain every time?
Do you get repeat customers, or are you busting a new villain every time?
Most of the time it's a new guy.Sometimes it's a repeat customer.Sometimes it's a repeat player who I won't play.I really try to exercise the best game selection I can.If the villain is even remotely competent, and throws in some trickiness and aggression, I'll usually just quit him, and wait for the next loose passive or weak tight moron.
I really try to exercise the best game selection I can.If the villain is even remotely competent, and throws in some trickiness and aggression, I'll usually just quit him, and wait for the next loose passive or weak tight moron.
Yea, making decent money is all about game selection, which is something thats more apparent to me going out to play 1-2 NL at the B^M than ever before. Just remember that when you head out to Vegas. Don't sit at the 1-2 tables where there's alot of young players (prob internet players) but look for the ones with the old farts. You'll probably have your pick of juicy tables though which is good.
Yea, making decent money is all about game selection, which is something thats more apparent to me going out to play 1-2 NL at the B^M than ever before. Just remember that when you head out to Vegas. Don't sit at the 1-2 tables where there's alot of young players (prob internet players) but look for the ones with the old farts. You'll probably have your pick of juicy tables though which is good.
In my experience, the old farts are tougher than the kids. I'm really looking for that one boisterous idiot.
that's not saying much, the average Philly sports fan might be the most depressing thing ever.
True enough... I can't win. When we were in Vegas I was wearing my Michigan cap earlier in the week while playing and I was getting 10-15 questions a day about what the big blue M was for. The only people who recognized it were people from Michigan or OSU fans :club:
True enough... I can't win. When we were in Vegas I was wearing my Michigan cap earlier in the week while playing and I was getting 10-15 questions a day about what the big blue M was for. The only people who recognized it were people from Michigan or OSU fans :club:
haha I remember you saying that. That never happens in Florida, there are so many Mich & OSU fans.
lol, I can beat the internet players already, why should I be worried about them in a live setting? :club:
lol, I can beat the internet players already, why should I be worried about them in a live setting? :club:
You shouldn't then :D Actually, the last time i played 1-2 there was this internet player that was so so super LAG.....i would check it to him every street and he'd do my betting for me....i ended up making like $200 off him alone during my session....but the ones that aren't as LAG but know when to make strong Cbets and PF raises are the ones that give me fits and not as much action so i tend to avoid them.
Imperial Palace. Profit.
You should come out here during the 2nd week of December when Zach's out here and we'll go beat up the IP game or something stupid like that.What else do you have to do? Seriously.
You should come out here during the 2nd week of December when Zach's out here and we'll go beat up the IP game or something stupid like that.What else do you have to do? Seriously.
Man, tell me about it.I've been bugging him to do this for the last 2 months.