Awesome news of the day - "Anything not factory recommended would void the warranty,"http://www.jsonline.com/watch/?watch=1&amp...08&id=43793
"I'll tell you the truth," a criminal complaint quotes an apparently inebriated Keith Walendowski. "I got pissed because my lawn mower wouldn't start, so I got my shotgun and shot it."I can do that. It's my lawn mower and my yard, so I can shoot it if I want," Walendowski told police.Yea sir, I gawd darn agree witch ya feller.
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd like to officially take this post to confirm my love for dim sum - Nate man, we gotta hit up this place before you leave. STICKY BUNS Y0H!

can anybody explain all the hostility in that one thread?
I think it's the 2+2 vs. FCP thing. When anyone makes a statement about the relative merits, it's easy for those of us who feel a lot of ownership in this forum to bristle. After all, the forum is just the sum of the members' contributions.
ouch i just had my wisdom teeth out yesterday. i'm fcking in so much pain.can anybody explain all the hostility in that one thread?
1. I have a wisdom teeth story but it's better in person. Basically, the roots of my teeth almost caught fire from the drilling. 2. It's something about the internets. Al Gore is looking into it.
ouch i just had my wisdom teeth out yesterday. i'm fcking in so much pain.can anybody explain all the hostility in that one thread?
sorry bro that sucks, careful with the bong rips :)link?
So, Dark Knight. Best movie ever or what?
I have really tried to think of one that was better in the last 5 years or so... all I can come up with is Nope.
I have really tried to think of one that was better in the last 5 years or so... all I can come up with is Nope.
Honestly, I like a lot of movies, but there are very few that I would watch more than say twice or three times in my life without feeling bored in certain parts just because I know what's going to happen and it kills my movie watching buzz (I think a few of the others that I really enjoy watching over and over are Saving Private Ryan, the old Star Wars trilogy, Donnie Darko, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Big Lebowski, Snatch and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels). I watched The Dark Knight twice in three days and I feel like going again already.I truly wonder if Heath Ledger's death aided the movie a lot, or only a little. His performance, even if he was still alive, rivals almost any portrayal of a film character I've ever seen. I read an article where the author said that "The Joker's character was so compelling that every time he left the screen I was anxiously waiting, on the edge of my seat, for him to return." I think that pretty much sums up my whole feeling about the film. His scenes were absolutely amazing. I think Christian Bale and especially Gary Oldman are hard actors to overshadow, but they were not even close to Heath's level in this film.
Honestly, I like a lot of movies, but there are very few that I would watch more than say twice or three times in my life without feeling bored in certain parts just because I know what's going to happen and it kills my movie watching buzz (I think a few of the others that I really enjoy watching over and over are Saving Private Ryan, the old Star Wars trilogy, Donnie Darko, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Big Lebowski, Snatch and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels). I watched The Dark Knight twice in three days and I feel like going again already.I truly wonder if Heath Ledger's death aided the movie a lot, or only a little. His performance, even if he was still alive, rivals almost any portrayal of a film character I've ever seen. I read an article where the author said that "The Joker's character was so compelling that every time he left the screen I was anxiously waiting, on the edge of my seat, for him to return." I think that pretty much sums up my whole feeling about the film. His scenes were absolutely amazing. I think Christian Bale and especially Gary Oldman are hard actors to overshadow, but they were not even close to Heath's level in this film.
I felt the same way about the film. Saw it on Friday at 1pm opening weekend, and then saw it again on Sunday same weekend. I plan on seeing it again in the theaters.As far as Heath Ledger is concerned, when you are in a movie with Gary Oldman, Michael Caine, Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman, and Aaron Eckhart and everyone is talking about your performance, you know you've done something special.
yeah I gotta say I didn't think much of Heath Ledger before this performance but it was amazing, and I agree that the Joker is a very compelling character because he was very dark but how he snubs everyone constantly and gets away with it. I have a certain amount of hate for my fellow humans much like the Joker, I dunno he was/is the best villain in comic book movie history.
Also confirmed that Cobalt has been coming up with witty titles since the dawn of time.
:club:
So, Dark Knight. Best movie ever or what?
You really gotta wonder what the hell Katie Holmes was thinking in declining to return. "Yeah, I think I'm going to turn down a well-written and directed movie with Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Heath Ledger, Gary Oldman, and Aaron Eckhart to make a generic caper comedy with Queen Latifah and Diane Keaton...that sounds like an excellent move."
:)You really gotta wonder what the hell Katie Holmes was thinking in declining to return. "Yeah, I think I'm going to turn down a well-written and directed movie with Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Heath Ledger, Gary Oldman, and Aaron Eckhart to make a generic caper comedy with Queen Latifah and Diane Keaton...that sounds like an excellent move."
Her not being in it annoyed me, probably because I only watched the whole of batman begins 5 hours before I saw Dark Knight so the actor change jarred in my mind. If there had been more time between viewings it probably wouldn't have annoyed me so much.

Im an NL donk now that Jay taught me HU (ya that's right), but I'mdrunk and want to play, but it titlsm e that no one is on rightnow... so if anyone wants to get on skype and help me learn (or learn yourself cuz I;m sick at poker, obv), get the ****o n here and tell me your skype/aim and we can hook it up.

working hung over as hell on a Sunday at 7am is something i will not miss in jail
So do you know when and for how long yet? This forum is starting to sort of suck as it is, and now we're going to be missing yet another intricate piece. Blah.

Just finished 7th in the RTR freeroll for $262, doubling my roll. I'm kinda upset though because I felt like I had an edge for the first time EVER at a FT . :club: Oh well, those are the breaks. Don't how people who just play tournies only do it. I almost had a heart attack about 100 times during this one. Also, what the hell is SKYPE and why is TN going to jail???

NL strat has lifted in the last week or so since Syous and Snamuh are posting more imo
Yeah, glad to see the discussion pick up the last couple of days.
working hung over as hell on a Sunday at 7am is something i will not miss in jail
when you going in? didn't you say it was going to be like 24 hours or something?I will ship you cartons of cigs so you can keep your "innocence"