• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got really ****ed up last night.Getting married in a week.weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Can we get a Chinese Cwik face when the Olympics start?
LOL LOL every post priceless.Like two years ago I ran up tons of playchips on stars. I think I had like 450,000 at one time and played in the "highest stakes" play money games IIRC. This took like a whole summer (and seemed like the most fun ever at the time). Just thinking about it now, there were regulars at these levels, but what kind of people would be grinding playmoney? I know I did, but I did move to real money soon-ish, but I reckon some of the regs would still be there.I kind of get I suppose. You'd still be moving up and playing with no gambling, and those "high stakes" games seemed pretty though at the time, so there would be a challenge. Also good stories guys.
My dad is a play money tourney grinder. He likes playing poker but isn't terribly good, so it is a fun way for him to get his fill with no risk a couple times a week. He's been doing it for a few years now and I keep trying to get him to deposit like $100 and play $4.40s or some really low stakes, but no go, he is happy the way he is, so I can't hate on that.Oh, and he's old, so he is a money nit. :club:

My favourite hand today.The guy had been check/raising my cbets about 90% of the time.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)UTG ($5.60)Hero ($10)Button ($10)SB ($23.70)BB ($35.10)Preflop: Hero is MP with :ts, :5c. 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.35, 1 fold, SB calls $0.30, BB calls $0.25.Flop: ($1.05) :club:, :D, :4h(3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.7, SB raises to $2.1, BB folds, Hero calls $1.40.Turn: ($5.25) :D(2 players)SB bets $7, Hero raises to $7.55 (All-In), SB folds.Final Pot: $19.25Results in white below: No showdown. Hero wins $19.80.

My favourite hand today.The guy had been check/raising my cbets about 90% of the time.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)UTG ($5.60)Hero ($10)Button ($10)SB ($23.70)BB ($35.10)Preflop: Hero is MP with :ts, :5c. 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.35, 1 fold, SB calls $0.30, BB calls $0.25.Flop: ($1.05) :club:, :D, :4h(3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.7, SB raises to $2.1, BB folds, Hero calls $1.40.Turn: ($5.25) :D(2 players)SB bets $7, Hero raises to $7.55 (All-In), SB folds.Final Pot: $19.25Results in white below: No showdown. Hero wins $19.80.
Win a buy-in without a showdown.
post-33326-1217752571_thumb.png[x] Since joining CardRunners.[x] 6 months CR subscription payed for itself in 2 weeks.[x] First time I've used check boxes.
Awesome.Though, because the stakes I am gonna assume this is not HU, and other then that, 14.5ptbb/100 is NOT going to be sustainable. :club:
Awesome.Though, because the stakes I am gonna assume this is not HU, and other then that, 14.5ptbb/100 is NOT going to be sustainable. :ts
Thank you!Yes this is 6-max $20NL. I am running extremely hot, but there are a number of things I just get so much better after watching some Verneer and FruityPro videos, so hopefully I can keep grinding up.I wanna maybe be rolled for, and take a shot at $50NL by the time I go back to university in October. I've watched Verneer's (man I'm such a fanboy) $50NL HU video, and a few of the higher stakes ones (mainly for entertainment) and it is something I'd like to learn. Also seeing all you HU superstars graphs in the challenge thread makes it seem a very attractive option :club:
Thank you!Yes this is 6-max $20NL. I am running extremely hot, but there are a number of things I just get so much better after watching some Verneer and FruityPro videos, so hopefully I can keep grinding up.I wanna maybe be rolled for, and take a shot at $50NL by the time I go back to university in October. I've watched Verneer's (man I'm such a fanboy) $50NL HU video, and a few of the higher stakes ones (mainly for entertainment) and it is something I'd like to learn. Also seeing all you HU superstars graphs in the challenge thread makes it seem a very attractive option :club:
Yeah, you're definitely running like god. Congrats though :ts
Nice score for me ($776). Think I'm gonna cash most of it out.
You seem to do this a lot...hit a tourny score and then cash it out.
You seem to do this a lot...hit a tourny score and then cash it out.
I have to pay for the occasional weekend degenfest in AC somehow! :club:
I almost forgot there was a second red pro at the FT, sn dmmikkel?He finished 6th.
I saw him playin .25/.50 limit just yesterday lol