This is my new dog, Riley. I hate the name. It makes me think of Raven Riley, whom I do not hate. I wanted to name him Zack Morris because he has blonde highlights and is a bit of a preppy.IMG_0176.jpgIMG_0177.jpgIMG_0175.jpgIMG_0174.jpg

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my new dog, Riley. I hate the name. It makes me think of Raven Riley, whom I do not hate. I wanted to name him Zack Morris because he has blonde highlights and is a bit of a preppy.
Zach Henderson, imo.
Awwwww it's so cute, how is Otis king of Pugs taking to him?
All dogs are beneath Otis' acknowledgment! :)Love Guru...holy hannah, everyone go see it.
All dogs are beneath Otis' acknowledgment! :club: Love Guru...holy hannah, everyone go see it.
A friend of mine did a lot of the CG work on the film. He personal gave Ben Kingsley cross eyes!
We really should create a thread strictly for AP ridiculousness.
Here are a couple of my contributions, all from tonight's fkin session...Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $157.35UTG+1: $56.30Hero: $47.75Button: $50.50SB: $53BB: $44.90Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with A :icon_clap: A :DUTG raises to $1.75, UTG+1 calls, Hero raises to $8.25, 3 folds, UTG raises to $73, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls all-in $39.5.Uncalled bets: $25.25 returned to UTG.Flop: 4 :3h 8 :icon_clap: J :D ($98, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $98)Turn: 9 :club: ($98, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $98)River: K :qh ($98, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $98)Results:Final pot: $98UTG Shows Kh KdHero Shows Ac As----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $120.72UTG+1: $35.50CO: $24.20Hero: $53.65SB: $67.95BB: $113.63Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with Q :ts Q :icon_clap: UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $2.5, CO folds, Hero raises to $9.25, 2 folds, UTG+1 raises all-in $35.5, Hero calls.Flop: K :icon_clap: A :D 5 :icon_clap: ($71.75, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $71.75)Turn: Q :icon_clap: ($71.75, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $71.75)River: T :icon_clap: ($71.75, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $71.75)Results:Final pot: $71.75UTG+1 Shows Jh JcHero Shows Qd Qc----------------------------------------------------------------------Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $18.79UTG+1: $82.37CO: $130.50Button: $18.38SB: $68.43Hero: $126.16Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with A :qh Q :D UTG calls, 4 folds, 4 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, UTG calls.Flop: J :icon_clap: K :icon_clap: K :4h ($3.75, 2 players)Hero bets $2.87, UTG calls.Turn: T :5c ($9.49, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $3.5, Hero raises to $7, UTG raises all-in $14.17, Hero calls.River: 9 :D ($37.83, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $37.83)Results:Final pot: $37.83Hero Shows As QdUTG Shows 9d Ks-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I never got around to mention some 5/10 Rio ridiculousness from last week. Considered posting some threads, but they're not crazy involved.I Mississippi straddled, there were a few limpers, guy pops to $80, folds to me, I ask how much he has and re-raise to $330 w/ AK, folds to him, he snap-calls all-in. The board comes...Blank blank blank...blank...Q. I figure he had to have a pair. He flips over AQ. Fine...whatever...Little later, I Mississippi straddle again, BB is new fat chick who limped, folds to me, I raise :club::D to $70, she calls...Flop 7d 4h 3d...she checks, I bet $100, she raises to $300, I think for a few seconds and ship it in, she quickly calls for $700 more...board bricks...I say A-high, she flips 99. Well played, ma'am.I realize those are semi-bad-beaty, but they were more reflections of how bad the players seem...and yet so unbeatable.Let me close with a hand that I wasn't involved in...UTG calls, MP1 (TAG) raises to $55, CO calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls...Flop :D:5c:D...checks, MP1 bets $175, fold, SB calls, BB re-raises to $550, UTG calls, MP1 whines for a while and folds, SB folds...Turn :ts...BB checks, UTG bets $1000, BB goes all-in for $1650, UTG calls...River :4h. Both are reluctant to show. BB finally shows JJ and UTG shows 7d6d. Ship the 500bb pot to the bigger pair. MP1 (who folded KK) is obviously not thrilled.

Seriously, this isn't fkin funny anymore. The first 7 or 10 times sure...Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.505 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $121.95CO: $32.85Button: $16.75SB: $25.85BB: $23.75Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with 5 :D 5 :club:Hero raises to $1.75, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.Flop: 5 :D 2 :D 6 :5c ($5.5, 3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $4, Button raises all-in $15, BB folds, Hero calls.Turn: J :4h ($35.5, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $35.5)River: K :ts ($35.5, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $35.5)Results:Final pot: $35.5Hero Shows 5s 5dButton Shows Ks Kh

@ No Neck, I can't find your #, send me an email @ work.weeeee, I love breaking company policy to hang out with my friends :club:

I think i'm going to make the switch to PLO from NLHE. Lost like $800 since the beginning of the month playing donkaments and cash. Switched to PLO and in less than two days I've made back $650. 85% of the players are so bad, I would say.

Jay went to see Love Guru he will be back in a few hours :club:
Here's the review that prompted me to go catch the midnight showing of this movie:http://www.aintitcool.com/node/37138Harry says, 'If Shit Got THE LOVE GURU On It, Shit Would Wipe It Off!'Un****ingbelievably unspeakably awful. THE LOVE GURU is astonishingly rancid. There's a part of me, that wants THE LOVE GURU to make like 75 Million opening weekend. Why? So that the entire - giant film going audience marks Mike Myers' death as a comedian.Reviews of this film are nearly universally grotesquely negative - and with good reason. With this film, Myers puts a shotgun in the mouth of comedy and kills it. This isn't merely a bad film, but a painful experience that you keep telling yourself to leave. However, I have a very strong belief in witnessing the terror. People had to survive the Holocaust to hold those responsible, responsible. This film isn't as bad as the Holocaust. Nothing could be. But in the realm of film going experiences - it's a third trimester abortion. It is a pregnant woman smoking a cigarette and drinking a Coors Light.Myers not only tells alleged attempts at jokes - but often time spends minutes of screen time attempting to explain why the joke is funny... He's like that Comedy School guy that tries to teach BORAT comedy... but with no BORAT in the room.I saw THE HAPPENING - it was the film before this that I saw in theaters. It's getting a lot of shit - and make no bones about it, THE HAPPENING is a very bad film. But at least it had a premise - at least it was momentarily compelling in places. This was a painful film experience. Imagine injecting hydrochloric acid into your left teste... or right breast. Imagine following that up with injections throughout your body.THE LOVE GURU is one of the most inept pathetic terrifyingly awful experiences I've ever suffered through.As the audience walked out - they all had that 100 yard stare. We'd all seen shit that makes shit seem HELLO KITTY cuddily. I know someone I highly respect that apparently liked and enjoyed this film. I don't think ill of him. I am just completely and utterly at a loss. I can't imagine an instance or moment that one could grasp ahold of and not want to choke to an early grave.Seriously - the only enjoyment I can imagine with this film - is watching your fellow audience members - and ponder their faces as they witness this atrocity. OR - like in my theater - there were 4 ladies sitting to my left that actually laughed throughout the film. They were literally alone. They were middle-aged and seemingly lucid. I can not account for their reactions.BEWARE - SEE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Here's the review that prompted me to go catch the midnight showing of this movie:http://www.aintitcool.com/node/37138Harry says, 'If Shit Got THE LOVE GURU On It, Shit Would Wipe It Off!'Un****ingbelievably unspeakably awful. THE LOVE GURU is astonishingly rancid. There's a part of me, that wants THE LOVE GURU to make like 75 Million opening weekend. Why? So that the entire - giant film going audience marks Mike Myers' death as a comedian.Reviews of this film are nearly universally grotesquely negative - and with good reason. With this film, Myers puts a shotgun in the mouth of comedy and kills it. This isn't merely a bad film, but a painful experience that you keep telling yourself to leave. However, I have a very strong belief in witnessing the terror. People had to survive the Holocaust to hold those responsible, responsible. This film isn't as bad as the Holocaust. Nothing could be. But in the realm of film going experiences - it's a third trimester abortion. It is a pregnant woman smoking a cigarette and drinking a Coors Light.Myers not only tells alleged attempts at jokes - but often time spends minutes of screen time attempting to explain why the joke is funny... He's like that Comedy School guy that tries to teach BORAT comedy... but with no BORAT in the room.I saw THE HAPPENING - it was the film before this that I saw in theaters. It's getting a lot of shit - and make no bones about it, THE HAPPENING is a very bad film. But at least it had a premise - at least it was momentarily compelling in places. This was a painful film experience. Imagine injecting hydrochloric acid into your left teste... or right breast. Imagine following that up with injections throughout your body.THE LOVE GURU is one of the most inept pathetic terrifyingly awful experiences I've ever suffered through.As the audience walked out - they all had that 100 yard stare. We'd all seen shit that makes shit seem HELLO KITTY cuddily. I know someone I highly respect that apparently liked and enjoyed this film. I don't think ill of him. I am just completely and utterly at a loss. I can't imagine an instance or moment that one could grasp ahold of and not want to choke to an early grave.Seriously - the only enjoyment I can imagine with this film - is watching your fellow audience members - and ponder their faces as they witness this atrocity. OR - like in my theater - there were 4 ladies sitting to my left that actually laughed throughout the film. They were literally alone. They were middle-aged and seemingly lucid. I can not account for their reactions.BEWARE - SEE AT YOUR OWN RISK
NVM, just realized this isn't your review.

Anyways, did YOU enjoy the movie? It's one of those movies that I just have to see because mike myers is one of those comedy gold actors. It even looks stupid from the previews, and I can't believe how much hype and media attention it has gotten over the past few weeks/months.

This has happened twice today:I'm just about to quit, and I'm waiting for my bb to come around. The I'm in UTG (so next hand I stand up) with AA, ... , and get felted.Both hands were ridiculously similar and I'm like down $25 after like 1,500 hands. What a waste of time.Does anyone enjoy poker?

I hate poker.I hate Jay more for bitching out on naming that mutt Dog Shamdogg. Lil Mac is still the cutest dog in BAW and he maintains his secret identity from all of you.

Does anyone know any good torrent sites? I've been using ThePirateBay since Torrentspy went down but it's pretty poor

Does anyone know any good torrent sites? I've been using ThePirateBay since Torrentspy went down but it's pretty poor
isohunt.com is decent.Usually I just google like, "random thing torrent" though.
I hate poker.I hate Jay more for bitching out on naming that mutt Dog Shamdogg. Lil Mac is still the cutest dog in BAW and he maintains his secret identity from all of you.
Dog Shamdogg is such a great name. I would've called him Shamus for short.I almost named this guy Zack Morris due to his rich, preppy upbringing and his blonde highlights.The name, "Riley" reminds me of (do not open if at work which everyone in this thread should be):http://tour4.ravenriley.com/?nats=NjM6Mzox&p=1

Value town:Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $144.44Hero: $100.00CO: $263.41Button: $210.50SB: $53.65BB: $37.54Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with Q :D 9 :4h UTG calls, Hero raises to $2.25, 3 folds, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: 3 :D 9 :qh 2 :qh ($7, 3 players)BB checks, UTG bets $7, Hero raises to $17, BB folds, UTG calls.Turn: K :5c ($41, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $25, UTG calls.River: 7 :D ($91, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero is all-in $55.75, UTG calls.Results:Final pot: $91Hero shows Q :3h 9 :D UTG mucks 9 :club: 4 :ts