Wow, what was he doing with the push preflop with j5os? FWP you know the big blind is only a dollar right? high risk low reward my goodness.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing to fing see herea deep pocketed punk whos not goot won $150 off of me and my backerid play grinder for the rest of my life if we were even stacked obv we are not....kid luckboxed it..........its not even close back to the grind maybe ill play him tommorow..but make no mistake how he and when he beat me had no skill involved......
No class. No class at all.
I was thinking... normally you don't want a complete loser to lose all his money, humiliate himself and then drive drunk into a wall. You know, kinda natural human instinct, 'route for the underdog' and all that.... but with this douche, you really do!!wow, that sucks.
no, it would be a good life beat. I guess mattyrgrinder proved that donkament players actually can play cash games
FWP,i would like to point out that if you feel you have an edge vs grinder at deepstacked HU nlhe, there is no reason for you two not to set up a 20 hour or 10k hand or something heads up grudge match for the masses to enjoy. love,bkice
Best. Idea. Evar.
FWP,i would like to point out that if you feel you have an edge vs grinder at deepstacked HU nlhe, there is no reason for you two not to set up a 20 hour or 10k hand or something heads up grudge match for the masses to enjoy. love,bkice
I think that FWP should also put it all on the line against MattyGrinder in that situation, and we should also somehow get it on video
SP805.gifIt's on!!!!!!!!
bkice may not post here too often anymore but when he does, it's a doozy.
Just in case anyone thinks the above went unnoticed...it is now 12:29 EST9 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)6 Members: FoxwoodsPro, ajs510, Nixed, Pieface, Fubar The Sperm, freak2304Gauntlet? Thrown down.
You got in zero dollars while ahead in the two pair vs. two pair, and I had two pair first, you hit on the river. I never once flipped with you, it's not flipping if my hand is way ahead of your range. I called 6 more, and won 30 something more on river, implied odds wheeeeeeeeee
He complained about a similar situation against me last night in the NegO. Even after the whole table explained to him that he was behind the whole way he was still saying "he knew I was weak" with my JJ vs his 8x on an 8 high flop.
He complained about a similar situation against me last night in the NegO. Even after the whole table explained to him that he was behind the whole way he was still saying "he knew I was weak" with my JJ vs his 8x on an 8 high flop.
hahahahhahahah h I love FWP.
Can we just keep quoting this until it happens?Seriously.
nothing to fing see herea deep pocketed punk whos not goot won $150 off of me and my backerid play grinder for the rest of my life if we were even stacked obv we are not....kid luckboxed it..........its not even close back to the grind maybe ill play him tommorow..but make no mistake how he and when he beat me had no skill involved......
Grinder,Looks like the aura was on perma-glow. How can you live with yourself knowing that you're going to be the root cause of his next DUI or animal rape? Love,SoCal
Why'd I get a dollar from you on stars? lol.
LOL, i sent u a dollar isntead of 11, good times.

I would be willing to contribute to stake FWP fund. Not because I like him or think he can actually win or have anything against GrinderMJ. I would contribute for two reasons.First to perpetuate the entertainment value of watching him lose and providing new material for this thread and secondly accelerating his eventual alcohol fueled shooting rampage / hostage taking that eventually ends with a police sniper taking him out with a kill shot through a cheap motel window.

a deep pocketed punk whos not goot won $150 off of me and my backer
Wow, were they passing out staking deals on the little yellow bus?