• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy's had no heads up experience what do you expect? When you get to heads up in those tournies he won its a friggin shootout. obv you wanted to play plo tournament so you'd have an advantage with that blatant disregard for money bettin the pot every time style as opposed to deep stacked holdem where he could wait you out.

Coffee...lots and lots of coffee. Not iced.
nothing to fing see herea deep pocketed punk whos not goot won $150 off of me and my backerid play grinder for the rest of my life if we were even stacked obv we are not....kid luckboxed it..........its not even close back to the grind maybe ill play him tommorow..but make no mistake how he and when he beat me had no skill involved......
nothing to fing see herea deep pocketed punk whos not goot won $150 off of me and my backerid play grinder for the rest of my life if we were even stacked obv we are not....kid luckboxed it..........its not even close back to the grind maybe ill play him tommorow..but make no mistake how he and when he beat me had no skill involved......
you living with moms again?
Sorry guys, FWP is right. I'm just not on his level yet. Good thing I'm a luckbox, wheeeeeee
LUCKBOXES UNITE! WEEEEEEEEE!BOOMSAUCE ALERT 3.2.1.........SHIPPED! :D:D:D:D:club: