guy played terrible......calls with k and a high not bad calls but pots he had no right being in no draws just a moroni knew how he would play, hids deep stacks and hits every cardi flop set he hits flush hero callls and hits 2 pair over min pot committed on turn kids bad

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guy played terrible......calls with k and a high not bad calls but pots he had no right being in no draws just a moroni knew how he would play, hids deep stacks and hits every cardi flop set he hits flush hero callls and hits 2 pair over min pot committed on turn kids bad
You have to give me a break bro, I'm just not as good as you.

Btw, here is FWP's expertly played QQ middle set. I think I played it standard, if I knew how retarded he was playing I would have shoved the river, but meh at the time it felt like a just call, that and I don't have much HU experience.Full Tilt Poker Game #3198311135: Table Wedo (heads up) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 3:22:33 ET - 2007/08/09Seat 1: GrinderMJ ($101)Seat 2: Drj26 ($97.50)Drj26 posts the small blind of $0.50GrinderMJ posts the big blind of $1The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GrinderMJ [3h 4h]Drj26 calls $0.50GrinderMJ checks*** FLOP *** [2c Qc Ah]GrinderMJ checksDrj26 checks*** TURN *** [2c Qc Ah] [Kh]GrinderMJ bets $2Drj26 raises to $8GrinderMJ calls $6*** RIVER *** [2c Qc Ah Kh] [7h]GrinderMJ bets $14Drj26 raises to $48GrinderMJ: sighGrinderMJ calls $34*** SHOW DOWN ***Drj26 shows [Qh Qd] three of a kind, QueensGrinderMJ shows [3h 4h] a flush, Ace highGrinderMJ wins the pot ($113.50) with a flush, Ace high*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $114 | Rake $0.50Board: [2c Qc Ah Kh 7h]Seat 1: GrinderMJ (big blind) showed [3h 4h] and won ($113.50) with a flush, Ace highSeat 2: Drj26 (small blind) showed [Qh Qd] and lost with three of a kind, QueensHere's a fun one, not the greatest call in the world, but I was kind of sure I was ahead.Full Tilt Poker Game #3198314857: Table Wedo (heads up) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 3:23:13 ET - 2007/08/09Seat 1: GrinderMJ ($157.50)Seat 2: Drj26 ($40.50)GrinderMJ posts the small blind of $0.50Drj26 posts the big blind of $1King1305 (Observer): OMG PLAYAMENTSThe button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GrinderMJ [Ad Kd]DBmeplz (Observer): lolGrinderMJ raises to $3Drj26 calls $2*** FLOP *** [Ts 5s 2s]Drj26 checksGrinderMJ checks*** TURN *** [Ts 5s 2s] [2c]fitzinabox (Observer): its ggDrj26 bets $4GrinderMJ calls $4*** RIVER *** [Ts 5s 2s 2c] [3h]Redtrash (Observer): lolKing1305 (Observer): fitz, u too good to return any of my IMs anymore?Drj26 bets $9GrinderMJ calls $9*** SHOW DOWN ***Drj26 shows [6h 8h] a pair of TwosGrinderMJ shows [Ad Kd] a pair of TwosGrinderMJ wins the pot ($31.50) with a pair of Twos*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $32 | Rake $0.50Board: [Ts 5s 2s 2c 3h]Seat 1: GrinderMJ (small blind) showed [Ad Kd] and won ($31.50) with a pair of TwosSeat 2: Drj26 (big blind) showed [6h 8h] and lost with a pair of TwosHere is the 2pair>2pair hand that he's whining about, maybe I'm supposed to get it in on the river, but like every draw hits.Full Tilt Poker Game #3198350593: Table Wedo (heads up) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 3:29:47 ET - 2007/08/09Seat 1: GrinderMJ ($139.85)Seat 2: Drj26 ($104.45)GrinderMJ posts the small blind of $0.50Drj26 posts the big blind of $1The button is in seat #1Holdemgod2 (Observer): true story*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GrinderMJ [2h Ac]GrinderMJ raises to $3fitzinabox (Observer): nh Drj26 calls $2*** FLOP *** [2d Js Tc]Drj26 checksGrinderMJ checks*** TURN *** [2d Js Tc] [As]King1305 (Observer): how did i do that?Drj26 checksGrinderMJ bets $4Drj26 calls $4*** RIVER *** [2d Js Tc As] [7s]Drj26 checksHoldemgod2 (Observer): u called out a card i neededGrinderMJ bets $10King1305 (Observer): youre quite welcomeDrj26 raises to $38Holdemgod2 (Observer): and it somehow appearedGrinderMJ calls $28*** SHOW DOWN ***Drj26 shows [Jc 7d] two pair, Jacks and SevensGrinderMJ shows [2h Ac] two pair, Aces and TwosGrinderMJ wins the pot ($89.50) with two pair, Aces and Twos*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $90 | Rake $0.50Board: [2d Js Tc As 7s]Seat 1: GrinderMJ (small blind) showed [2h Ac] and won ($89.50) with two pair, Aces and TwosSeat 2: Drj26 (big blind) showed [Jc 7d] and lost with two pair, Jacks and Sevens

You have to give me a break bro, I'm just not as good as you.
ya sign on to AIM explain to me ur terrible gross plays.....playing against a moron with deep pockets mine as well play .01.02 serioslyhe plays like a clownoh ill flip i guess ill make hero calls.. ill catch my higher 2 pair or my flush with wrong priceORLY?yes really im a fing idiot with a lil money
ya sign on to AIM explain to me ur terrible gross plays.....playing against a moron with deep pockets mine as well play .01.02 serioslyhe plays like a clownoh ill flip i guess ill make hero calls.. ill catch my higher 2 pair or my flush with wrong priceORLY?yes really im a fing idiot with a lil money
You got in zero dollars while ahead in the two pair vs. two pair, and I had two pair first, you hit on the river. I never once flipped with you, it's not flipping if my hand is way ahead of your range. I called 6 more, and won 30 something more on river, implied odds wheeeeeeeeee