• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing to fing see herea deep pocketed punk whos not goot won $150 off of me and my backerid play grinder for the rest of my life if we were even stacked obv we are not....kid luckboxed it..........its not even close back to the grind maybe ill play him tommorow..but make no mistake how he and when he beat me had no skill involved......
LOL

i'm supposed to play him at 9pm eastern tonight but it looks like grinder may have wiped him out

why can't you just take defeat like a man and tell your opponent good game instead of always making excuses?
I recall about a year ago I tore GrinderMJ up for $.01 at a .01/.02 table. He hasn't challenged me since his defeat.(horrible brag post).
dammitteaches me for passing out drunk early last nighti missed all the fun!
FYP?
FYP?
naw..jsut a had a couple at the pub last nightwas really tired thothanks for thinking of me tho :club: maybe i get some more beer for tongiht, ten i cna entertain everyone like FWP does!
ya sign on to AIM explain to me ur terrible gross plays.....playing against a moron with deep pockets mine as well play .01.02 serioslyhe plays like a clownoh ill flip i guess ill make hero calls.. ill catch my higher 2 pair or my flush with wrong priceORLY?yes really im a fing idiot with a lil money
IM me you pi8ece of shit
get off my fu(king nutsssssssssssseriouslyhe plays badperiod its not a joke
nothing to fing see herea deep pocketed punk whos not goot won $150 off of me and my backerid play grinder for the rest of my life if we were even stacked obv we are not....kid luckboxed it..........its not even close back to the grind maybe ill play him tommorow..but make no mistake how he and when he beat me had no skill involved......
I won't stand for people constantly bashing FWP. :club: give the guy a break, he has a good heart.
OBV

at the very least i think we need to commend grinderobviously he was outplayed by fwp, he acknowledges his lack of skill as is compared to fwp...as i feel any fcper should do as wellkudos to grinder for taking his beating in stride, and striving to play the best fcp has to offer heads up

I knew i was going to get flamed, and rightfully so. But, how do you expect him to react when anyone and every1 put their nose in his bussiness. You'd be pretty pissed too. I don't condone how far he takes things, but we all have problems his entails being edgy. ill be happy to continue this latter but my GF has an itch in her pants thats needs to be taken care of ASAP.

I knew i was going to get flamed, and rightfully so. But, how do you expect him to react when anyone and every1 put their nose in his bussiness. You'd be pretty pissed too. I don't condone how far he takes things, but we all have problems his entails being edgy. ill be happy to continue this latter but my GF has an itch in her pants thats needs to be taken care of ASAP.
buddy, he puts his business on the site.. i'm cool w/ him but it is a little ridiculous, he loves the attention, do not feel bad for him... he played hu, and got pummeled, won't be the last time