What's The Coldest You've Run In Mtt's Without A Cash

So I follow my stats on thepokerdb, like everybody else does I'm sure, and I am just in the worst downswing imaginable. Like twice as long without cashing than ever before. I've still got a good ROI and am playing off the profits, and have just dropped in limits too as you can see if you look at my tourney buy-in data, but I'm just bubbling left and right! It's driving me crazy. Was I really no good but just got lucky and now reality is hitting me? Is this just normal variance? Should I change style drastically and see what happens? Basically, I'm a poker basketcase right now... SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!! lol :icon_cry:edit: I am ilovejulie on Bodog if you care to look my stats up

MTTs are luck. Cash games is where it's at

It takes exactly one MTT to turn around a downswing. Never forget that fact. It's really the only thing online poker has in common with video poker. In MTTs, one solid showing can erase an entire week of misery.And, as always, if you expect to lose, you will, so kick back and think the positive vibes. :club:

I can't remember the last time I played a filthy, nasty, scum filled, cheating *******....wait, MTT.

It takes exactly one MTT to turn around a downswing. Never forget that fact. It's really the only thing online poker has in common with video poker. In MTTs, one solid showing can erase an entire week of misery.And, as always, if you expect to lose, you will, so kick back and think the positive vibes. :club:
Good advice, thanks!

I hate donkaments. I 4tabled cash games today for 2K hands and it was much much much less stressful than when I'm playing tournies.( :club: you really donkaments)

I hate donkaments. I 4tabled cash games today for 2K hands and it was much much much less stressful than when I'm playing tournies.( :club: you really donkaments)
if you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen
i have no clue, where are you guys getting this stat OPR??? can someone do me Mrpristine (stars) im guessing its around 30 or something.
when did you start playing $200 + buy in tournaments?I thought you were a donk :)s/w