Poker-edge.com Yourself

no offense but LOL @ a poker site judging your play on your showndown hands. But shippp the rockaments.Player Type : You are a Rock (Tight-Passive/Aggressive)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sight is pretty weak. It says I'm a shark. I suk!!!
same thing happened to me when I checked about 6 months ago. you have to remember it only checks your stats not the amount of money. So I was a shark despite being in the negative.Edit: appears I've turned into a bomb since I started winning lol

people pay for this? this thing has my stats significantly wrong.(it shows a blind defense hand for me that has me looking like a total fish though. i gotta love that. )

This is really cool, searching all my names it comes up with the same stuff, tight/rocky, tight-passive/aggressive, confirming exactly what I've been thinking lately - I'm excellent against bad players but get destroyed by very good players.Maybe I'm not just running infinitely bad whenever I move up..

This is really cool, searching all my names it comes up with the same stuff, tight/rocky, tight-passive/aggressive, confirming exactly what I've been thinking lately - I'm excellent against bad players but get destroyed by very good players.Maybe I'm not just running infinitely bad whenever I move up..
you realize its been debunked right?just in case you thought you were posting something meaningful

Share this profile with a friendYour Name Your Email Friend's Name Friend's Email Message to your friend Check out my poker profile! nosup4u @ PacificPlay With nosup4uPre-Flop Tendency: LOOSE - The Poker-Edge software automatically color codes loose players in GREEN for easy identification.Player Type : You are a Calling Station (Loose-Passive/Passive). The most unprofitable player type! Have a seat at my table, please... The Poker-Edge software shows you the Calling Stations by placing an icon next to their name at the table. Enjoy taking their chips.Strengths: You don't have many strengths... except... you cannot be bluffed! That's for damn sure.Weaknesses: As a loose player, you are often behind when you enter pots. You will end up in dominated situations against better players, and unless you have excellent judgement they will take your money. As your name suggests, your biggest weakness is you call too much! Good players will repeatedly bet into you or raise you for value. You rarely bet your winning hands either, so you don't get paid off and you give other players an easy way to catch up. You are almost always unprofitable.Best Advice: Tighten up your starting hand requirements. Stop calling so much. Stop chasing the long shot draws. Fold your weak hands, and bet or raise your strong ones. Be more aggressive

Pre-Flop Tendency: LOOSE - The Poker-Edge software automatically color codes loose players in GREEN for easy identification.Player Type : You are a MANIAC (Extremely Loose-Aggressive/Aggressive). Your presence alone changes the entire dynamic of the table. The Poker-Edge software shows you the Maniacs by placing an icon next to their name at the table so you can easily trap them.Strengths: Because of your crazy reputation, you will get paid off big on your big hands. When you win, you win HUGE. Most players at the table fear you.Weaknesses: As a loose player, you are often behind when you enter pots. You will end up in dominated situations against better players, and unless you have excellent judgement they will take your money. Your maniacal behavior is ironically predictable. Good players will wait for strong hands and let you bet into them. When you lose, you lose big. In fact, even when you are winning big, there's a good chance you might lose it all before the night is over.Best Advice: Tighten up your starting hand requirements. Work on self control. Pay attention to your table image - if people always think you are bluffing, only bet strong hands.pretty dead on...

Pre-Flop Tendency: SEMI LOOSEPlayer Type : You are a Bomb (Aggressive/Aggressive). Your Aggressive play Pre and Post Flop makes the table fear you. The Poker-Edge software shows you the Bombs by placing an icon next to their name at the table!Strengths: Your aggressive nature is your biggest strength. You win many pots on bluffs and semi-bluffs.Weaknesses: Your biggest weakness is you sometimes lack discipline. Your aggression is unwarranted sometimes. People slowplay or check-raise you because they know you will bet.Best Advice: Work on your discipline, and you will be a shark.

Random Showdown.Preflop Raise: 8s8hFlop Bet: Th4c4dTurn Bet: 5sRiver Call: JdPot Size: $112Game: 15Result: LOSEPosition: #4 to ActNum Players: 10Sure had to pick a losing hand!

Pre-Flop Tendency: TIGHT - The Poker-Edge software automatically color codes tight players in RED for easy identification.Player Type : Congratulations, you are a Shark (Tight-Aggressive/Aggressive). Your Tight-Aggressive PreFlop play and Aggressive PostFlop play will earn you great profits at the Poker Table. The Poker-Edge software clearly shows you the Sharks by placing an icon next to their name at the table so you can aviod confrontations.Strengths: You are selective with your starting hands, giving you an edge over looser players. It's hard to tell when you are bluffing because you are always aggressive. You are on the winning side of a majority of your showdowns.Weaknesses: As a shark, you have few weaknesses. You may get bored from winning all the time.Best Advice: Get an elbow brace so you don't develop arthritis from dragging in all those pots.This makes me laugh. I do play tight, but probably too tight. I ran all my friends threw this and it hit them all right on.

Just was wondering, but can't a computer/programming whiz invent a progam like this so whenever it's open and running, it will also be transmitting back what's on his desktop, or at least his hole cards? All he would have to do everyday is play at tables with people using his program so he would know what their holding.

Just was wondering, but can't a computer/programming whiz invent a progam like this so whenever it's open and running, it will also be transmitting back what's on his desktop, or at least his hole cards? All he would have to do everyday is play at tables with people using his program so he would know what their holding.
Huh? Such programs, called Trojans have existes a long time already, but where is the connection with this topic?They may have been used for that specific purpose as well, although it's more likely that the guys using the programs would just log the passwords someone uses at the poker sites and just take all the money out of the account.

"Weaknesses: You are too timid, and not aggressive enough. You rarely bet your winning hands, and you often fold hands that were good enough to win. You are easy to read and bully around and aggressive players will steal your blinds."Damn thing nailed me bang-on...

Not too sure.I'm not even sure if they know themselves.
"*Since this is a Free Tool, the above stats do not distinguish game conditions such as Cash Game vs. Tourney, Limit vs NoLimit, and Stake Level. This may result in misleading stats for certain players."