Your Most Disliked Pros

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil Gordon - Not even sure if this guy's a winning poker player and he's written 3 books. If it wasn't for his internet business making him rich he'd be in a gutter somewhere sellin buttsecks for coke.
To be honest, his books aren't half bad though - solid advice for beginning/intermediate players.
phil-gordon01.jpgI think many people who travel the circuit/have played with him would agree with me.
Not only that...he is NOT ANYWHERE NEAR 6'9!!!! That was the 1st thing that really struck me about him when I met him. 6'7....maybe....6'9....NO WAY IN HELL!!!
1. Troyomac2. NoSup4U3. Checkymcfold4. Troyomac5. Checkymcfold
So sad I didn't even make top 5....U do know I am the 4th best player at FCP???
He was reasonably cool when I played with him in the stud8 tourney. This may have been partly due to Norman Chad sitting to his left, and the banter between the two was really funny. However, when he was the big stack and lost one pot, he went on the craziest monkey tilt ever, and dumped off all his chips in less than 1/2 hour. All that time he was muttering to himself, but never said anything to any of the players. He also needed to shower. Badly.
QFT. His monkey tilt was so epic that day. Never mind that he ran like GrinderMJ for 3 hours...1 bad beat and he tilts the whole stack off....priceless.And the BO was definately the icing on the cake!!!
Clonie Gowan, If you throw in your chips ONE MORE TIME with that bent wristed balk/flip you do while drinking a Merlot out of a small fish aquarium I am going to have to remove your name from the plastic surgeon face lift waiting list and you'll look like this forever.
:club: Balloon Guy.. You said it better than I ever could.
Aaron kanter
After looking like a luckbox in the ME a couple of years ago, he's REALLY doing well right now online. He's absolutely CRUSHING lately.

I'm surprised anyone would say Devil Fish. I know he seems like he may be a bit harsh, but he seems like one hell of a cool cat to me. He isn't afraid to say whats on his mind. He dresses better than most people I see at clubs on the weekend, and he is one hell of a poker player. He's one of the few pro's I see on television that I wouldn't mind hanging with, even though he is 40 something. Look at this guy, all pimp baby.devillarge.jpg

I'm surprised anyone would say Devil Fish. I know he seems like he may be a bit harsh, but he seems like one hell of a cool cat to me. He isn't afraid to say whats on his mind. He dresses better than most people I see at clubs on the weekend, and he is one hell of a poker player. He's one of the few pro's I see on television that I wouldn't mind hanging with, even though he is 40 something. Look at this guy, all pimp baby.devillarge.jpg
40 something??He looks like he's 60.
from wikipedia:David A. Ulliott (born 1 April [1], 1962 [2] in Hull)=45
Europeans only live till like 50-52 so they look older than they are.
from wikipedia:David A. Ulliott (born 1 April [1], 1962 [2] in Hull)=45
Man...if he is 45, he's lived one hell of a life...I also put him at least in late 50's.But if you watch this last PLO on ESPN, he is a real butthole.
I actually liked him there.
As did I weirdly? I wanted to punch burt boutin (sp?!)...Maybe it's because my dad grew up in the same place as devil fish...
So sad I didn't even make top 5....U do know I am the 4th best player at FCP???
Yea but you still have a job you noob.

phil gordon. hoos and jc know my experiences well enough w him and he is by far the most unprofessional claiming to be pro ive ever seen. almost like a child.

Tom Mcevoy, X22, and TJ cloutier he spends all his time whining about never getting any hands
forgot about x22, grosses me out the way he moves his tongue when he's sitting there. I really like tj, i just always have same goes with dan harrington, they just seem like real gents
After looking like a luckbox in the ME a couple of years ago, he's REALLY doing well right now online. He's absolutely CRUSHING lately.
ya, hes actually a pretty decent player, and i havent heard anything about him being a jerk or anything so im not sure he belongs in this thread.also to the guy that hated on tiffany williamson. you're a prick.
1. Daniel Negreanu2. JC Alvarado3. FWP4. Erik Ryland
3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: SilentButDeadly3, PrtyPSuxI was just kidding JC. :club: Don't kill me plzkthx.
ya, hes actually a pretty decent player, and i havent heard anything about him being a jerk or anything so im not sure he belongs in this thread.also to the guy that hated on tiffany williamson. you're a prick.
he's a cool guy, played with him deep in an event, he shipped on me I said "I should have called" he said "no one gives me any credit." so I told him " how can anyone give you any credit, your episode aired about 500 times"....he laughed, and seemed to fully understand that he looked like a doink that time, he played pretty well though and was friendly at the table.Also, the dude who said Jim Mehan, are you serious? Jim Mehan is hilarious, whatever if hes always drunk, he's a funny dude who has about a million stories to tell if you get him going. I love playing w/ him (even though he usually busts fairly quick)As far as dudes I don't like, I didn't really want to say but I guess it doesnt really matter....From experience/friends experience mainly just David Singer, Vanessa Rousso, Hellmuth, and the red head kid that cried in the 05 series...I don't know gordon, but I've heard he's a ******, even though I think I recall Al Smooth saying Gordon was his Idol..
he's a cool guy, played with him deep in an event, he shipped on me I said "I should have called" he said "no one gives me any credit." so I told him " how can anyone give you any credit, your episode aired about 500 times"....he laughed, and seemed to fully understand that he looked like a doink that time, he played pretty well though and was friendly at the table.Also, the dude who said Jim Mehan, are you serious? Jim Mehan is hilarious, whatever if hes always drunk, he's a funny dude who has about a million stories to tell if you get him going. I love playing w/ him (even though he usually busts fairly quick)As far as dudes I don't like, I didn't really want to say but I guess it doesnt really matter....From experience/friends experience mainly just David Singer, Vanessa Rousso, Hellmuth, and the red head kid that cried in the 05 series...I don't know gordon, but I've heard he's a ******, even though I think I recall Al Smooth saying Gordon was his Idol..
Curious, why David Singer?