Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people watch too much of chris ferguson on tvyang takes three hours to cap his cardsnot saying ferguson plays too slowly, but people who try to emulate him do(not saying yang tries to emulate ferguson, either)

How many chips did Gold have at this point last year? Does Yang have more or less comparatively?
I think Yang has less. Gold had more than half at basically all points of the FT, Yang has just under half right now I think.

Does anyone think that Wang hasn't been playing all that crazy, rather, he's just been slammed by the deck? Not sure if this has been discussed and I don't want to re-read 28 pages. :)I have a side bet on that QQ Childs folded earlier.

Does anyone think that Wang hasn't been playing all that crazy, rather, he's just been slammed by the deck? Not sure if this has been discussed and I don't want to re-read 28 pages. :club:
Yes, that's certainly possible, we won't know for sure for another month or so.
I like that Kalmer made Jerry show his hand.
i would have too, he didn't muck it first so he should have to show it
Still shocked that guy called with A9
awful call i dont like it at all but im not much for A 6-9 someppl like em nice call AK high weeee first flop i seenyang probly slowing down becouse of his chip lead waitng for some ppl to go out before he picks it back up