Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

Anybody else listening to the feed pick up that in the last ten minutes he has referred to pocket 8's as a "small pocket pair" and then when talking about a 1.7 million pre flop bet by one of the players says "thats what players who can't play after the flop do with middle pocket pairs like fives or sixes." This guy is the Tim McCarver of poker broadcasting.He being Phil Gordon Obv.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else listening to the feed pick up that in the last ten minutes he has referred to pocket 8's as a "small pocket pair" and then when talking about a 1.7 million pre flop bet by one of the players says "thats what players who can't play after the flop do with middle pocket pairs like fives or sixes." This guy is the Tim McCarver of poker broadcasting.He being Phil Gordon Obv.
QFT
Hellmuth Pwning Gordon I love this......Can Hellmuth take his job again like right now pls
I remember when he stayed up until the end when Hachem won it doing audio coverage. It was very impressive.

what do we think rain has to raise 2/3 of his chips and just leave a 3mil behind?i sense monster