Congratulations Steven Garfinkle ( Viking145)

He needs an iPhone PPC-6700 which has both a touch screen (that you can use a stylus on not just your fingers) and real keyboard, can be used as a high speed modem for your laptop, actually has instant messenger clients, has a replaceable battery, memory cards, etc etc so he can respond to posts like this from the course.
FYP. The iPhone does look really pretty though, and I guess the 'search for seafood get map call place right from map' feature is pretty cool.Mark
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Steve.If he's a lurker and has made a few posts, I consider him much closer to FCP than Robin Bergeren, because I know everybody (especially Loogie's Brother) was wondering what I had to say on the issue.

Thanks for all the kind wishes.I have still not slept since I busted out and I have to get on a plane in a few minutes.The whole thing was wild and fantastic and it ended horribly. Except for the last hour it was all rock and roll.When I have well and truly slept, I will be happy to write something up. Also, I will be happy to answer quick questions for now. First answer: RaiNKhan is louder in person than can be imagined.

Thanks for all the kind wishes.I have still not slept since I busted out and I have to get on a plane in a few minutes.The whole thing was wild and fantastic and it ended horribly. Except for the last hour it was all rock and roll.When I have well and truly slept, I will be happy to write something up. Also, I will be happy to answer quick questions for now. First answer: RaiNKhan is louder in person than can be imagined.
congrats....can i borrow 5 bucks?
...I'd rather 1,906 one-post FCPers than youBut I'm a noob, so this will mean nothing. Someone bigger say it...
Whether I'm "bigger" or not is definitely debatable but I second that.And, more importantly, to Viking...Great job in the ME, one hell of an accomplishment!!Trip Report plskthx.
This post alone confirms him as an FCPer in my book. Congratulations on your great finish. Hope you get some TV time. Wish we knew who you were earlier so we could have railed. Looking forward to your writeup.

Congratulations, man!! Big scores are what poker is all about..My question: Does Lee Watkinson have the faint smell of bannanas?

Good effort Viking!I feel proud like an alcoholic father feels proud when his ex girlfriend has a kid from him, but didn't tell him about it until after the kid was born. (can I have some money?)
fyp