Vick12 At Final Table Of 1 Mil Guarantee

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY for the unreal rail!!!! I <3 FCP!!!!!I wish I could remember hands situations etc, but my brain is mush right now. I can't thank FCP enough.Anthony- I can't even walk I am crippled from this!!!!Jamie- For sure!!!! I smell a sick golf outing soon.Teddy- I AM THE WORST!!!! I have just had the luckbox set to an unreal all time high!!!Josh- You are right...it is Vodka and it's flowing!!!!Grinder- Promise me I can stake you?????Off to bed!!! CAN'T THANK FCP ENOUGH....I NEVER GET THERE W/O YOU!!!!<3
now you can afford to pay me for your avatar that I made :)congrats
I met this guy in Vegas, therefore, I know him.w00t.Nice score sir.
LOL...does this mean I am e-famous now????? j/kThanks again FCP!!! I literally learned the game from this forum. W/O this place I don't have any clue where I would be as a player...so my sincerest thanks to everyone here at FCP!!!!
LOL...does this mean I am e-famous now????? j/kThanks again FCP!!! I literally learned the game from this forum. W/O this place I don't have any clue where I would be as a player...so my sincerest thanks to everyone here at FCP!!!!
GG bro. Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy! :club:
Suggestions on what to spend the money on:1. Date with Jessica Alba2. There is no two cause you'll be broke now, but it will have been worth it.gg donky! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!Mark

You're the man now, dog. Speaking of dogs. Maybe you can afford some medication for the herpes and buy some more fighting dogs. Or put all your money on Santa's Little Helper going off at 3-1 tonight.

Bodog 100KThe final results were:1) gusive - $25,0002) JDubya71 - $14,0003) A__theKevlar__2 - $9,0004) GnightMoon - $6,5005) lost cause - $5,4006) Thrash123 - $4,4007) PlaymakerQ - $3,4008) mmcqtx - $2,4009) deloache - $1,550Did the railbirds miss someone?
These threads and results are what keep me playing these damn donkaments.
QFT Ive moved exclusivly to cash games, but after reading this I said to myself "Self you need to start playing some MTTs again"

Umm hi. I watched you from about 4 tables left onward, (no chat obv on FTP) but I gotta tell you Adam that I was wicked impressed with your play. You ran good, lost a couple all ins to shorties whom you had dominated, but you didn't let it affect your play and you did wonderfully! Congrats man!