Dear Chrozzo

Part of his illness is malabsorption, so he gets drunk but the alcohol passes right through his body without affecting his organs, so he does not get the w/d symtoms of a hangover.This is also why he can eat 7,000 calories a day and lose weight.
wow
  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow
He is pretty open about it. He also has cystic fibrosis and a bunch of other stuff. He is doing amazing considering all his ailments, in reality he probably should not be alive.My wife has a friend about Chris's age, and she has CF too (nothing else) and she was not supposed to live past 13, she is now a nurse and she does her therapy everyday and is as healthy as can be expected.
Part of his illness is malabsorption, so he gets drunk but the alcohol passes right through his body without affecting his organs, so he does not get the w/d symtoms of a hangover.This is also why he can eat 7,000 calories a day and lose weight.
He is pretty open about it. He also has cystic fibrosis and a bunch of other stuff. He is doing amazing considering all his ailments, in reality he probably should not be alive.My wife has a friend about Chris's age, and she has CF too (nothing else) and she was not supposed to live past 13, she is now a nurse and she does her therapy everyday and is as healthy as can be expected.
what he saidas for you though, probably has something to do with a quick metabolism, will work off te alcohol faster, or jsut that people react differently to various types of alcohol
what he saidas for you though, probably has something to do with a quick metabolism, will work off te alcohol faster, or jsut that people react differently to various types of alcohol
wow. that is really cool man. I had no idea someone so funny could be full of sickness.

omgmy bartender charged me the whole tab tonightfirst time in over 18 monthsi dont get it, we friendsi didnt do anything, bosses usta said something, im good friends with owners tho, so i really confused

omgmy bartender charged me the whole tab tonightfirst time in over 18 monthsi dont get it, we friendsi didnt do anything, bosses usta said something, im good friends with owners tho, so i really confused
Blasphemy
wtf? I hope you told him you were friends with negreanu?

google is my friend"So for the next month, from November 1st till the November 30th deadline you’ll have a chance to sign up as a charter member of FCP. Again, that will grant you special privileges related to promotions exclusive to the FCP charter members. After November 30th, no charter members will be accepted."

• 4 weeks later...
Dear chrozzoI just ran out of Mcewans but a friend left a couple coors light in my frig. Should I?
Going for quantity, taste, or peer drunkness liver damage?If just going for liver damage and cant drive to store I say go for it, you better get laid though.. Thats the only rule.
Dear chrozzoI just ran out of Mcewans but a friend left a couple coors light in my frig. Should I?
ok....i will allowbut drink them DAMN FAST!!!!
Going for quantity, taste, or peer drunkness liver damage?If just going for liver damage and cant drive to store I say go for it, you better get laid though.. Thats the only rule.
man is right