• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That stripper last night bit off my thumb...damn i need a huggle bad!
this is the best one so far lol
That's more like it. But it is an inside joke, so I understand not everybody gets it.(Hang gets bitten by strippers... ALOT. That's the joke.)
Captain Tom should be barred for impropper shocker etiquette. I mean, which hole is getting 3 fingers ?46867f5fb2c4fub9.jpg
2000 Flushes keeps your toilet clean for up to FOUR months!
Captain Tom should be barred for impropper shocker etiquette. I mean, which hole is getting 3 fingers ?46867f5fb2c4fub9.jpg
"I couldn't believe it. 4, count 'em, 4 people in the 'My Sex and Poker Story' thread, said they were grossed out by anal sex. Sally's."
"I couldn't believe it. 4, count 'em, 4 people in the 'My Sex and Poker Story' thread, said they were grossed out by anal sex. Sally's."
I think this is a new contender.
That's more like it. But it is an inside joke, so I understand not everybody gets it.(Hang gets bitten by strippers... ALOT. That's the joke.)
I think I'm going to have to out the inside joke by cross posting it in its own thread in off topic seriously.
"I'm a rock solid 4 inches when I get to put my penis on a girl's back."
" Four bucks is all Brandi asked to be staked and then I...."
My last girlfriend told me she was "this many years old"
My last girlfriend told me she was "this many years old"
Come on Ron, step your game up. The old Ron Mexico would've been all over this. Now you're just a day late and a dollar short.