. . . Shana Hiatt is an absolute BISCUIT!!!!!Sorry, Just got through viewing the first episode from this week. Fell in love with the new hairdo two weeks ago, thought last weeks gold pants were made for her body and tonight, the blue velvet top, yummy. HMMMMMM this sounds suspiciously like I am more impressed with her clothing . . . uh NO. How she fills it out uh YEAH!OK - go back to railing someone.Cheers!!

. . . Shana Hiatt is an absolute BISCUIT!!!!!Sorry, Just got through viewing the first episode from this week. Fell in love with the new hairdo two weeks ago, thought last weeks gold pants were made for her body and tonight, the blue velvet top, yummy. HMMMMMM this sounds suspiciously like I am more impressed with her clothing . . . uh NO. How she fills it out uh YEAH!OK - go back to railing someone.Cheers!!
TPIWWP
I concur.
TPIWWP
I concur.
I can't, I just finished in my pants thinking about her.Oh sorry. Not that rail.
I'd do her in the mouthshanafullsize.jpg
I want to see that tattoo of hers. Any pics that show it off better?

The most impressive think about Shana is how she's continued to improve with age. It's a well known fact that most women peak at 22 +/- 4. Shana is now 32 and looking better than ever.