Daniel in the Chat Room

Hello Everybody, I just thought I'd drop you all a line to let you know that I'll be in the chat room here at the forum from 5:00pm PST to about 6:00pm PST to answer as many questions as I can. Try to avoid asking questions like, "So I had A-Q in middle position and there were two limpers..."

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool..Our Man will come on live!!! 5-6 pm..excellent!! ummm the post said he wrot it 7 pm..so what day are you coming on Daniel? or did I miss it already. lol..ok..nevermind..just read in the front page..he be on tomorrow the 27th.

ugh. this is what I get for missing the forum for one day! :D*edited to correct my stupidity*according to the main page the chat is today Monday the 27th. I hope to make it.

This is my first post on the site, but I just wanted to say as an outsider looking in for a while, this is a great site, and it's good to see a forum worth reading and no advertising, well done. On another note I think it's awesome how good DN is to everyone. You don't see a whole lot of that these days and it goes a long way in my book. Keep up the good work!

the refresh thing was kinda annoying. The chat should run more smoothly, it was kind of hard to keep up with. Also, I think it'd be best to make everybody's text the same color and make Daniel's, Josh's and etc's words in a different colour which would make it easier to follow what is going on.

Thanks for all the input, Im working on the full script from Chris, Unfortunately he had some family business to attend to and will not be back to his home computer for another few days. Once he gets back I will see if the chat was archived, I unfortunately could not get a full transcipt because the chatroom wouldn't hold onto everything and I didn't have the time to cut and copy every 2 minutes. The colors was already being adressed, the chat room is only in its trial phase really and It should run smoother next time, I will agree the enter notifications was annoying.

• 5 months later...

Wow, this was before I even joined the forum. Do some of you just go deep into the archives to dig up old threads. Like, we can probably find the OpenFarreling thread if we look hard enough.

Damn that was confusing.If you posted this thread on sunday june 26th i would've been even more confused.I was definately under the impression this happened recently, I missed it, and I started questioning if i knew what day of the week it was.

A chat room would be a nice feature. That way, we could call each other mother****ers in real time rather than waiting for the whole posting thing. So much more efficient.