• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive never met chrozzo, but hes one of my favorite people.
+1If you're really in Vegas I must drink with you. My life will be complete if I get trashed with the king of online poker forum drunkenness. Please make this happen. KTHNX
Dude I didn't know you were in Real Geniusrg9.jpg
Rue the day? Who talks like that?
two words.... PROTEIN SHAKES made from Dogpatch's and SuitedAces' semen.
FYP

What is it about pictures of Chrozzo drunk and passed out with his pants down that make you all want to talk about SEMEN?Coincidence? I think Not!

Chrozzo - a diet tip for you...carpet is not a good source of dietary fiber.Good luck in Vegas and keep up the good fight!

Chrozzo - a diet tip for you...carpet is not a good source of dietary fiber.Good luck in Vegas and keep up the good fight!
Yeah tell that ho to shave that junxx. Nobody wants to pick pubes out of their teeth.
Depends, if your from Arkansas - none.
I <3 Ron!!!!!Wow...super nice thread.Chrozzo- U crack my chit up bro!!! 1st...the pictures are EXACTLY as I pictured u from all yur drunk postings!!! 2nd...I almost wet myself when I saw the poker boxers...unintentional comedy at it's finest!!!I agree w/ Get Sprung...If u are still in Vegas next week (28th-3rd is when I am there) I would love to buy u a few! Let me know!!Ron...U in Vegas next week by chance? I know the boys who have been there all month will be there. Also Teddy, Jeet, and Anthony will be there as well. If you are there...OMG goot times!!!Last...Nice Photoshop up top by Trinity...How have ya been Rippyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
ok ok...im told these are too funny to pass up posting(yes ive heard all the jokes....I look like a white ethipian. I know my arms are tiny in relation to my torso, i work out, but nothing happens...go me)anyways...enjoy.f_ChrozzoDrinm_9172498.jpgf_ChrozzoDrinm_062d126.jpg
I'd hit it.
its close...the ones i get anywaysim on over 30 meds for malabsorbtion among other things...i eat ALL DAY but not much happensbut i love to eat..so it works for me...whatever i want too
So how much do you poop exactly?
Ron...U in Vegas next week by chance? I know the boys who have been there all month will be there. Also Teddy, Jeet, and Anthony will be there as well. If you are there...OMG goot times!!!
Sorry, I went for some of the earlier events. Not going again to late August or Early September. We'll catch up one of these days. And if you do meet Chrozzo, buy him one for me!With the rest of the guys there, you should be in for GREAT TIMES. I am jealous!
Sorry, I went for some of the earlier events. Not going again to late August or Early September. We'll catch up one of these days. And if you do meet Chrozzo, buy him one for me!With the rest of the guys there, you should be in for GREAT TIMES. I am jealous!
BOOOOOOOO!!!! We will definately catch up later then. I have planned to win my event and the 500k+ prize that come with it. That should make planning a Vegas getaway in August easy!!!!I'll but Chrozzo one for u for sure!!!
Chrozzo's not seriously in Vegas, is he?PM me if you are, and we're going drinking.
I am not sure...just really read title...then saw pics....saw Riptyde errr Tr1nity post...then I posted...Zach...yur staying w/ Checky and Co...yes? I'll DEFINATELY hook up some drinks when I get there on the 28th....though I do have a very haaaawwwwt 2-7 TD tourney to play as soon as I land basically...after that I am down for some boozing!!!
I am not sure...just really read title...then saw pics....saw Riptyde errr Tr1nity post...then I posted...Zach...yur staying w/ Checky and Co...yes? I'll DEFINATELY hook up some drinks when I get there on the 28th....though I do have a very haaaawwwwt 2-7 TD tourney to play as soon as I land basically...after that I am down for some boozing!!!
I'm actually staying with Cobalt, and some other strat forum guys, but I'm definitely down for whatever when you get down... I'm here until early morning on the 2nd.