I'm actually staying with Cobalt, and some other strat forum guys, but I'm definitely down for whatever when you get down... I'm here until early morning on the 2nd.
Awesome. I forgot Marchant was there as well. Sweeeeeet reunion party in the works!!!!! Is anyone else (Jamie, Marchant, etc.) playing that 2-7 TD at Binions? I am almost more exited for that than I am for the WSOP. Oh....drunk pictures of Chrozzo rule!!!!! (Staying slightly on topic)
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ok...im told these are too funny to pass up posting(yes ive heard all the jokes....I look like a white ethipian. I know my arms are tiny in relation to my torso, i work out, but nothing happens...go me)anyways...enjoy.f_ChrozzoDrinm_9172498.jpgf_ChrozzoDrinm_062d126.jpg
We could be brothers, seriously

Chimpo,What are your favorite beers, here are mine in no particular orderGuinness + Black and TansAnchor SteamFull Sail Amber AleNegro ModeloRed StripeSam Adams (and Sam Light is the only light beer I will drink)Widmer and Pyramid HefeweizenSierra Nevada Pale ale is a good safe choice alwaysSacramento Brewing Company Red Horse (good to use instead of Bass or Harp in a black and Tan)Thats just off the top of my head as there are obviously a lot more really good beers.

It looks like he's got at least 15 lbs on you DNA.
I dont know, I've been on a good beer drinking binge lately, up to 143 now.
+1If you're really in Vegas I must drink with you. My life will be complete if I get trashed with the king of online poker forum drunkenness. Please make this happen. KTHNX
left vegas about 2 weeks ago now, im not gonna be back til august.
Awesome. I forgot Marchant was there as well. Sweeeeeet reunion party in the works!!!!! Is anyone else (Jamie, Marchant, etc.) playing that 2-7 TD at Binions? I am almost more exited for that than I am for the WSOP.
Probably. See you soon. Could you also make up T-shirts for us with a picture of your sig (preferably freezed where she gets that smug look on her face).
Chimpo,What are your favorite beers, here are mine in no particular orderGuinness + Black and Tans Anchor SteamFull Sail Amber AleNegro ModeloRed StripeSam Adams (and Sam Light is the only light beer I will drink)Widmer and Pyramid HefeweizenSierra Nevada Pale ale is a good safe choice alwaysSacramento Brewing Company Red Horse (good to use instead of Bass or Harp in a black and Tan)Thats just off the top of my head as there are obviously a lot more really good beers.
Have you tried anything from Samuel Smith's? Looking at your line up, you'd be very happy w/ their nut brown ale, outmeal stout and probably even the taddy porter.Shocked to see red stripe making the cut there, but whatever. Boddington's and Smithwick's also better than guiness. Go buy them too.
Have you tried anything from Samuel Smith's? Looking at your line up, you'd be very happy w/ their nut brown ale, outmeal stout and probably even the taddy porter.Shocked to see red stripe making the cut there, but whatever. Boddington's and Smithwick's also better than guiness. Go buy them too.
BLASPHEMY!
Probably. See you soon. Could you also make up T-shirts for us with a picture of your sig (preferably freezed where she gets that smug look on her face).
Awesome! Yeah I'll see what I can do about some hot Jessica schwag!!!!2-7 Barragements???????
Awesome! Yeah I'll see what I can do about some hot Jessica schwag!!!!2-7 Barragements???????

Over under on how many beers it took him to hit the floor?I'll set it at 2.5 lol

left vegas about 2 weeks ago now, im not gonna be back til august.
I was talking about Chrozzo....but good try kevlar. If I hung out with you in vegas i'm sure all my money would be given to some whore named Candy.
What is it about pictures of Chrozzo drunk and passed out with his pants down that make you all want to talk about SEMEN?
you have obviously never been in The Hideout

HI im home..i was at work...no these pic were from May....i wish i was there right now...i will let u all know when i will be there again.ok...i have a comp question too....my dropped my 3 month old laptop yesterday and it landed on my show on the top of it (it was cloesed)...now the lcd (brightview type) is screwed...its not ripped or anything, but the screen looks like it is shattered glass when i turn it onim guessing this is a bad thing...anyone know how much the rapirs might be nad where I sould take it? thanks

Chimpo,What are your favorite beers, here are mine in no particular orderGuinness + Black and TansAnchor SteamFull Sail Amber AleNegro ModeloRed StripeSam Adams (and Sam Light is the only light beer I will drink)Widmer and Pyramid HefeweizenSierra Nevada Pale ale is a good safe choice alwaysSacramento Brewing Company Red Horse (good to use instead of Bass or Harp in a black and Tan)Thats just off the top of my head as there are obviously a lot more really good beers.
vn.....other than red stripe..that shits nastyoh and vtw...i drank mudslides that night then switched to triple baileys shots..straight uphad about 14
HI im home..i was at work...no these pic were from May....i wish i was there right now...i will let u all know when i will be there again.ok...i have a comp question too....my dropped my 3 month old laptop yesterday and it landed on my show on the top of it (it was cloesed)...now the lcd (brightview type) is screwed...its not ripped or anything, but the screen looks like it is shattered glass when i turn it onim guessing this is a bad thing...anyone know how much the rapirs might be nad where I sould take it? thanksvn.....other than red stripe..that shits nastyoh and vtw...i drank mudslides that night then switched to triple baileys shots..straight uphad about 14
Im not gonna ask why anyone would want to get drunk on mudslides.....
ok...i have a comp question too....my dropped my 3 month old laptop yesterday and it landed on my show on the top of it (it was cloesed)...now the lcd (brightview type) is screwed...its not ripped or anything, but the screen looks like it is shattered glass when i turn it on
pretty sure screen is done
ok...i have a comp question too....my dropped my 3 month old laptop yesterday and it landed on my show on the top of it (it was cloesed)...now the lcd (brightview type) is screwed...its not ripped or anything, but the screen looks like it is shattered glass when i turn it onim guessing this is a bad thing...anyone know how much the rapirs might be nad where I sould take it? thanks
It looks like shattered glass because it is shattered glass. These days it will probably cost more to get repaired than to buy a new laptop. The only way it's going to be worth getting repaired would be if this was a really expensive laptop. If you paid $1000 or less, buy a new one. Do a google search for "dell coupon codes" and you'll find all sorts of great deals. On a separate note, I never realized your avatar was a self portrait.