Beer is not food
its close...the ones i get anywaysim on over 30 meds for malabsorbtion among other things...i eat ALL DAY but not much happensbut i love to eat..so it works for me...whatever i want too
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its close...the ones i get anywaysim on over 30 meds for masturbation among other things...i wack off ALL DAY but not much happensbut i love to wack off..so it works for me...whatever i want too
Yea, right.
me being a curious pharmacist.......what meds?
UltrasePrevacidUrsodialRifampinCiproPulmozymeCalciumDHAZincCarafateIron SulfateADEKVitamin AVitamin KVitamin DTobramycinFlonaseAlbuterolFloventCotazymeFloventZithromaxPrednisonei forget the rest
hmmmmmm.......12 yr olds cant have sex
Arent you 24? and i dont think by the looks of it there are too many girls who could nail ya without breaking somthing.
UltrasePrevacidUrsodialRifampinCiproPulmozymeCalciumDHAZincCarafateIron SulfateADEKVitamin AVitamin KVitamin DTobramycinFlonaseAlbuterolFloventCotazymeFloventZithromaxPrednisonei forget the rest
Ok, so I honestly thought you were full of crap, but this is pretty specific.I must ask, why all the antibiotics though? ..and you know there are 6 interactions with alcohol that I see right off the bat?
Ok, so I honestly thought you were full of crap, but this is pretty specific.im just that goodI must ask, why all the antibiotics though? lung infections..and you know there are 6 interactions with alcohol that I see right off the bat?thats why i take them in the morning
my doctors like that i drink beer..lots of nutrients
lol! You said to your doctors that you drink lots of beer and they said 'good, we like that, keep it up!'.....?I need a new doctor.oh, and the pics are cool... it's better than being fat. and it's funny that you say 'nothing happens' when you work out, or eat. lolBeing able to make fun of yourself AND post pics is the nuts. Good job chroz!
chrozzo, you ever try stuff like this?
yes
lol! You said to your doctors that you drink lots of beer and they said 'good, we like that, keep it up!'.....?I need a new doctor.oh, and the pics are cool... it's better than being fat. and it's funny that you say 'nothing happens' when you work out, or eat. lolBeing able to make fun of yourself AND post pics is the nuts. Good job chroz!
Yeah...they actually said that...i have a teams of doctors ok, loland nothing happens, in all honesty...i bikeride, swim when i can and lift 3x a week...but not much happens....and thats what we are currently working onyes...why go through life being upset all the time....i have a life expectancy of 30-32....im gonna have fun dammit, lol
Beer is not food
Guinness is!And chornerno - I did not realize that you were actually sick. I am sorry man. I have a friend that may have had the same thing as you, is it something that you can recover from? Because he would eat between 5-7k Calories a day and lose weight, if he got sick he would lose 10 lbs in 2 days. He is now 31 and about 185 but it took him 14 years to get there
Guinness is!And chornerno - I did not realize that you were actually sick. I am sorry man. I have a friend that may have had the same thing as you, is it something that you can recover from? Because he would eat between 5-7k Calories a day and lose weight, if he got sick he would lose 10 lbs in 2 days. He is now 31 and about 185 but it took him 14 years to get there
nope...i was born with it and i will die with itbolded part = HELL YES! Guinness FTW