u suck at poker.but good luck at picking up beautiful babies this weekend. God knows u need it. just get jaime to act like a lost kid, and then u can come in as a fake security guard to help out.thats basically as close as you guys will get without sexual harassment charges.

u suck at poker.but good luck at picking up beautiful babies this weekend. God knows u need it. just get jaime to act like a lost kid, and then u can come in as a fake security guard to help out.thats basically as close as you guys will get without sexual harassment charges.
by jaime im guessing u mean checky? how is he doing this WSOP? havent seen him on here in a while.oh yeah, gl Ray

Good Luck!!Take one down for FCP already would ya??? B)

Just make the dinner break, and i'll see you later.Also a proposal: I say you change your name from Troyomac, which makes no sense even with an explanation.... To Rayovac.

by jaime im guessing u mean checky? how is he doing this WSOP? havent seen him on here in a while.oh yeah, gl Ray
i haven't played any events yet, as both my backer and myself have not had great years thus far. i'll probably play the shoe event at the end of the month, some venetian deepstacks, and the 2-7, lhe, o8, stud8, and mixed events at the binions series.we'll be headed to the rio in a few and should be able to give better updates on ray. glgl to him!
36 or 37k at the dinner break.Went on a nice rush just before break, won 3 hands in a row.
Sweet, glglglgl.