Grinder Deep In Super Tuesday

Lol. I know I ran good to get to the FT (especially in the 34 hand) but I was literally never once all in in this tournament. NOT EVEN ONCE. I know I'm running great lately but to call it all luck is sick. Oh, and if you think I run good, look at all the disgusting coolers I took from 12 on. KQ<AK in button blind hand, Kq<97 on k99 board. K10<55 in a standard race. aa<ako in a big pot. and JJ<AA in a disgusting spot. I do not run any better than anybody else

Lol. I know I ran good to get to the FT (especially in the 34 hand) but I was literally never once all in in this tournament. NOT EVEN ONCE. I know I'm running great lately but to call it all luck is sick. Oh, and if you think I run good, look at all the disgusting coolers I took from 12 on. KQ<AK in button blind hand, Kq<97 on k99 board. K10<55 in a standard race. aa<ako in a big pot. and JJ<AA in a disgusting spot. I do not run any better than anybody else
you run better than I do. :club:
I railed this pretty much the whole time, since you were at the table with thestein, and you played fantastic. It was definitely not 'all luck' . Very impressive poker, don't let anyone tell you different.(yes I know, long time to rail a total stranger...but I was watching tv too :club:)
You forgot KQo < 97 on a K99AQ board.To me, that was the most impressive hand that you played the entire day.