Rail Grindermj Ft Of Pokerstars Second Chance

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one of those situations where about 8 times out of 10, you'd beat him HU.But he just seemed to 'hold over you' there. Like, suck out when all in.. and you never hit your draw when you needed to. I don't think you threw it away as much as you think.And.... you've won 26 THOUSAND DOLLARS!!! :club:

This **** is going to bug me so bad for like a longggggggggggggggg time. If we chopped and I lost, I would be pissed, but I just lost a 26k hu match. ak;ldghs;so48hiwaur832rreiu3lt4y3532r
Umm, sorry I guess? Actually, on a smaller level I know what you mean. First is always the goal.

If you saw all the hands in that HU match where I ginned the flop or turn, or had hands that would I would snap call a shove with, you would be sick. There were at least 6 times I was ready to turbo call all ins and he mucked every every time

Any comments on the final hand? Called off a lot of chips to a limp re-raise all in with A9. Did he do that earlier with air?

Any comments on the final hand? Called off a lot of chips to a limp re-raise all in with A9. Did he do that earlier with air?
I was tilted, it was a bad call. I'm 99% sure he shows up with a ton of broadway cards and mid.small pairs there so I can't imagine my hand playing too terribly against his range.
Was thinking the same thing.
This **** is going to bug me so bad for like a longggggggggggggggg time. If we chopped and I lost, I would be pissed, but I just lost a 26k hu match. ak;ldghs;so48hiwaur832rreiu3lt4y3532r
Ahh...You can't lose what you don't have... (aka: You didn't pay $52000 to enter the tourney, and you profited 26K).I'm sorry if this pisses you off (the above statement), I am really trying to make you feel better (not trying to sound like a jerk in the 1st statement, I am trying to make it seem like it shouldn't be as bad as you think). Or at least get the "I guess I shouldn't be that mad" mentality.But really GG! Very impressive

Just look at it as 2 separate things. On the one hand, you lost the HU match, which sucks a lot. On the other hand, you won 26 grand in one evening, which is goddam awesome.

do you like your posts so much that you NEED them to stand out all the time?

Bleh, final post on this. Ty all for the rail and support, that's always very nice. I'm happy with how I played 99% of the tourney. Obviously not during the HU portion. Kudos to my opponent, he got lucky at the right times, and was patient enough to wait and get it in with a dominating hand. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to pack for Vegas.

It's kinda good that you're a little mad at yourself, good players are always looking to improve so hats off to you. Easiest way to make yourself feel better is to take something else down ASAP obv. Gratz on a great effort and keep it up!

I wonder how hot the hooker Grinder is going to get me is going to be...

It won't matter Biz........
is that the cost to crash at your place or the cost for supplying a pillow?
Bleh, final post on this. Ty all for the rail and support, that's always very nice. I'm happy with how I played 99% of the tourney. Obviously not during the HU portion. Kudos to my opponent, he got lucky at the right times, and was patient enough to wait and get it in with a dominating hand. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to pack for Vegas.
holla when u arrive.... obv meet up pal!