• Please log in to reply
264265 replies to this topic

#263101 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,749 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:15 PM

Anything for you, four. I知 tumuscent with excitement at Scott Frost. He really is the complete package.

#263102 Ron_Mexico

Ron_Mexico

You mess with the bull, you'll get the horns

• Members
  • 33,152 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:28 PM

Just to be clear, i知 not actually mad or whatever at Napa

I知 sad that I failed him, and failed myself.
I make $31,000 dollars a year and I have a home.

#263103 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 7,396 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:30 PM

Did I mention I bought a robot vacuum? It has made my place so much more hospitable. I didn稚 think it could possibly be worth $150 or whatever, but not having a layer of dust and hair on my socks from walking 10 steps is nice.
QUOTE (Spademan @ Thursday, April 5th, 2012, 2:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only way to speak "loudly" on the internet is to TYPE IN CAPS. AND I RARELY TYPE IN CAPS.

#263104 Napa_Don

Napa_Don

I'm Your Huckleberry

• Members
  • 8,429 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:26 PM

View PostRon_Mexico, on 01 January 2018 - 12:43 PM, said:

Donate them and the jacket to a homeless shelter and send me the receipt, and then don’t ever addess me again

The shirts are already in our donate box but you can pry that jacket from my cold dead fingers.

View PostInternetExplorer, on 01 January 2018 - 01:30 PM, said:

Did I mention I bought a robot vacuum? It has made my place so much more hospitable. I didn’t think it could possibly be worth $150 or whatever, but not having a layer of dust and hair on my socks from walking 10 steps is nice.

I love mine. Just makes the place look that much more tidy and it forces me to actually clean stuff up so the vacuum can actually run.

#263105 Napa_Don

Napa_Don

I'm Your Huckleberry

• Members
  • 8,429 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:33 PM

The party I was at Saturday night...they had a tobacco roller out on the table. I don't know why anybody who smokes a lot doesn't get one of these things. It was like $50 for the injector, $7 for a box of 250 rolled papers w/ filter and then a $10 bag of tobacco. Seems like a no brainer.

#263106 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,920 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:01 PM

or you can roll your own, as god intended, without some machine and filter
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#263107 Napa_Don

Napa_Don

I'm Your Huckleberry

• Members
  • 8,429 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:37 PM

That seems like a lot more work but not that much more enjoyment. But I wouldn't know.

I've been off work since the 21st and go back tomorrow. My right eye just started twitching hardcore. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

#263108 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,920 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:41 PM

I've actually used machine rollers and they aren't any less work than rolling yourself. The reason you get them, is so you have a filter, but rolling filterless cigarettes is super fast once you get the knack of it.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#263109 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,749 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:44 PM

I feel terrible. Haven稚 been sick like this in what feels like a long time. Might have to call in sick tomorrow.

#263110 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,920 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:51 PM

The only thing that will make you feel better, is going to work and getting everyone else sick, while you play hero for coming in, and doing absolutely nothing.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#263111 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,749 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:29 PM

Well I went in today so my germs are everywhere already. And I知 sweating profusely and was out of breath walking to the fridge for some OJ. My back hurts like I lifted weights and I can feel the mucus in my left ear. I知 in the danger zone here, D. An ear infection would derail my social life for weeks.

#263112 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,920 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:54 PM

I guess it's a good thing that your personality beat the ear infection to the punch, and has been derailing your social life for years.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#263113 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 7,396 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:09 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on 02 January 2018 - 07:51 PM, said:

The only thing that will make you feel better, is going to work and getting everyone else sick, while you play hero for coming in, and doing absolutely nothing.
Yeah, lots of this in my office. Unlimited PTO policy is the only way to avoid this nonsense. It’s a miracle that I’m not already sick.
QUOTE (Spademan @ Thursday, April 5th, 2012, 2:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only way to speak "loudly" on the internet is to TYPE IN CAPS. AND I RARELY TYPE IN CAPS.

#263114 Napa Lite

Napa Lite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,945 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:50 AM

I took a sick day two weeks ago when I had what SA has and the next day my boss was like 土eah, I told CFO you sounded like you were actually sick. Like, no shit dude, you think I壇 schedule an interview two days before I go on vacation for 2 weeks?

#263115 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,200 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:59 AM

dont let the bastards get you down, nap. but if they do, just keep the words of mookie wilson in mind.

Posted Image

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#263116 Napa Lite

Napa Lite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,945 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 12:31 PM

Kesha has a song on her album about not letting the bastards get you down.

#263117 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,749 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 01:10 PM

Kesha must be a hand maids tale fan

#263118 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,587 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:30 PM

I'm glad Mexico and Napa are friends again. I'm back home after 2 weeks in the Promised Land (aka Iowa). My parents house is always relaxing and my in-laws house is always stressful. I'm sad that we always go to the in-laws last. I wish it was the other way around. I'm still off until middle of next week so I'm going to work on the cars tomorrow and Friday and hopefully watch the entirety of the playoffs this weekend.

Also, it seems like several of you have been watching a little too much of every news channel on TV if you think these tax cuts are a bad thing. The only bad thing is our currently spending. We need to cut everything, especially defense, but these tax cuts are going to be great for the middle class. Lets remember that 51% of the country doesn't pay any federal income tax at all. (http://www.politifac...-households-pa/) So you guys saying that it hurts poor people are nuts. As for health care, if we can get costs back to pre-Obamacare levels that will be a huge win for poor people. It's a shame the Obamacare drove up prices so high, since that only hurt the middle class, especially the people on the lower 25% of the middle class. But that certainly isn't going to hurt poor people either since true poor people don't pay for healthcare either. (Households with 2 kids can make $49,200 per year and still get food stamps and free healthcare, that number goes up significantly with each additional child)

View PostCobaltBlue, on 26 December 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

RaiBlocks (XRB) are going to the moon. You heard it here first.

https://coinmarketca...cies/raiblocks/

*Disclaimer: poster bought a significant number of them at a cost-averaged price of $3

I don't know anything about this, but I want in. What do I have to do? Teach me.

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

#263119 Theraflu

Theraflu

I like beer.

• Members
  • 7,187 posts
  • Interests:Addictions

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:09 PM

Lot of fucking snow here today. Had the whole day off. Waiting to hear on tomorrow. I'd guess 15 inch range so far.
I'd lend a hand, but it's stuck in the fist and gun position.

#263120 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,200 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:28 PM

theraflu, i need you inside me right now. this day quill isn't doing DICK.

it would be insane to not close tomorrow after this storm. imagine if someone dies coming in, think of the liability!

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users