• Please log in to reply
264314 replies to this topic

#209021 Napa Lite

Napa Lite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,945 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:35 AM

Guys I'm a little worried about Beans. He seems to go to the doctor for tests a lot more than I'd think a healthy forty? something would. I hope you're ok Beans and just being very preventative or scamming for more sweet meds.

Strat, I have no advice. Good luck.

#209022 iZuma

iZuma

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:41 AM

yeah I have a feeling beans is just medically experimenting much in the same way he does with mechanical things. but really though, there's never been any indications in any of beans' posts that he should be anywhere near healthy.

#209023 Sickinfo2

Sickinfo2

....yeah

• Members
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

View PostEssay21, on 26 February 2013 - 06:28 AM, said:

she must have heard about your hotel room cuddle sesh with the hottie from work.

That was my first impression....

In other news, I had a flash of genius on the toilet a few minutes ago. Maybe it was just a hot flash due to my cheese intake of late

Anyway, Im sure most of you have been eagerly awaiting my James Bond method of sneaking enough booze onto a cruise ship to last me an entire week. It was trending number two on twitter, ya know...

Stay tuned for something that puts the canoflauge in the museum. Well... not exactly, we're talking hard booze here

Nope...no stupid hollow binocular flask stuff. This bastard would fool Magnum PI...

Stay tuned

#209024 Sickinfo2

Sickinfo2

....yeah

• Members
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:01 AM

View PostNapa Lite, on 26 February 2013 - 06:35 AM, said:

Guys I'm a little worried about Beans. He seems to go to the doctor for tests a lot more than I'd think a healthy forty? something would. I hope you're ok Beans and just being very preventative or scamming for more sweet meds

Nah, Im in good shape.... Doc and I have been friends since I was a kid. The IV bags were for sneaking booze on a ship so it wouldnt show up on xray

I go in every few months for a tune up/balance/and rotate... all preventative stuff. Had a slight bout with high blood pressure and high lipids a few years ago. Stress and In-n-Out burger related

I do have to get a shot in the ass once a week with testosterone. Other than feeling like a fifteen year old in a room full of cheerleaders all the time, Im

...be right back

View PostiZuma, on 26 February 2013 - 06:41 AM, said:

yeah I have a feeling beans is just medically experimenting much in the same way he does with mechanical things....

Whew....

This is true as well

#209025 JubilantLankyLad

JubilantLankyLad

you can't see me!

• Members
  • 9,397 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PANDA

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:05 AM

View PostEssay21, on 26 February 2013 - 06:28 AM, said:

she must have heard about your hotel room cuddle sesh with the hottie from work.
That's impossible! How would she have heard about that?
there were no special effects, no special effects.

#209026 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 7,403 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:16 AM

yeah, that's in play.

I have to say something. she must have spent a good 10-15 minutes writing it. boy, what an annoying situation.
QUOTE (Spademan @ Thursday, April 5th, 2012, 2:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only way to speak "loudly" on the internet is to TYPE IN CAPS. AND I RARELY TYPE IN CAPS.

#209027 loogie

loogie

Chopped Liver

• Members
  • 6,125 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:fun poker pics :)

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:32 AM

View PostInternetExplorer, on 26 February 2013 - 07:16 AM, said:

I have to say something. she must have spent a good 10-15 minutes writing it. boy, what an annoying situation.

Or you could take Winnie's advice.

Posted Image

#209028 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 7,403 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:46 AM

I might be stealing that
The only way to speak "loudly" on the internet is to TYPE IN CAPS. AND I RARELY TYPE IN CAPS.

#209029 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,769 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:12 AM

winnie the pooh is the best in the business. that theme song from the new adventures (hold on let me youtube it) makes me about as happy as i can be.

you can't watch and listen to that and be unhappy. its not possible.

#209030 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,589 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:13 AM

View PostInternetExplorer, on 26 February 2013 - 03:51 AM, said:

I got this email from ... someone ... and felt I had to share for a second opinion

"My weekend was so crazy, I'm only tonight feeling back to myself. I went to a Blitz themed party with Peter and his new flatmates and some of their friends on Saturday night. Before I knew it my watch said it was 2.30am. I had drunk quite a lot and had left my bag at their flat by mistake so I had no choice but to go back there. Since Peter and I have been friends for years I decided to sleep in bed with him rather than on the couch. Of course I didn't get much sleep, I was still pretty drunk. In the morning I got really sick, threw up 3 times and spent 99% of the time still in Peter's bed while he was downstairs having breakfast and stuff. I stayed in bed until half 3 in the afternoon! Luckily he was really nice about it and didn't make me feel like a burden at all. We had a really good catch up and then just good normal conversation too. I'm glad he has finally been released from the claws of Lula to be my friend again. I owe him big time though - he paid for all my drinks and my share of the taxi etc since my bag was at his place. He said it's ok because he is making a lot of money these days (he works for a hedge fund) but I have pitched a few ideas of ways I can make it up to him, like taking him around Parliament or cooking him a meal or something. "

I am meant to feel jealous here yes?

I'm going to be honest with you. She is probably a pretty terrible person. She knows how you feel, and she's just being a bitch for fun. She's like a cat playing with a hamster; a fit, attractive, 'awesome-spreadsheet making' hamster.

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

#209031 Whiskers

Whiskers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:13 AM

I got this email from ... someone ... and felt I had to share for a second opinion

"My weekend was so crazy, I'm only tonight feeling back to myself. I went to a Blitz themed party with Peter and his new flatmates and some of their friends on Saturday night. Before I knew it my watch said it was 2.30am. I had drunk quite a lot and had left my bag at their flat by mistake so I had no choice but to go back there. Since Peter and I have been friends for years I decided to sleep in bed with him rather than on the couch. Of course I didn't get much sleep, I was still pretty drunk. In the morning I got really sick, threw up 3 times and spent 99% of the time still in Peter's bed while he was downstairs having breakfast and stuff. I stayed in bed until half 3 in the afternoon! Luckily he was really nice about it and didn't make me feel like a burden at all. We had a really good catch up and then just good normal conversation too. I'm glad he has finally been released from the claws of Lula to be my friend again. I owe him big time though - he paid for all my drinks and my share of the taxi etc since my bag was at his place. He said it's ok because he is making a lot of money these days (he works for a hedge fund) but I have pitched a few ideas of ways I can make it up to him, like taking him around Parliament or cooking him a meal or something. "

It's Peter!

Pretty much until the last line of the story I read that as Peter/Bizzle.

That Winnie the Pooh gif is kind of exorcist-y.

#209032 Tiltinagain

Tiltinagain

Every village has it's idiot. Welcome to our village.

• Members
  • 6,027 posts
  • Interests:Poker, gun dog training, fishing, upland hunting, not dying from Lymphoma. Not necessarily in that order.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Liquor in the front. Poker in the rear

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:18 AM

View PostInternetExplorer, on 26 February 2013 - 05:43 AM, said:

you guys are missing some context, I just realized. I am not super interested in a relationship but I also don't really need that in my inbox. I mean, that's pretty blatant.

I think it's a combination of making you jealous and a huge, blinking neon sign that you are firmly entrenched in the friend zone.

View PostJubilantLankyLad, on 26 February 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

That's impossible! How would she have heard about that?

Who the hell do you think "google" is???

View PostJubilantLankyLad, on 23 October 2015 - 04:24 PM, said:

Go to hell, brvy.

View Postfrautotenkinder, on 22 May 2014 - 09:20 PM, said:

I am not comfortable with vaginas and lunch meats being in the same metaphor. Anything besides saying or implying that is an improvement.

speedz99 said:

Fine...when god dies, I'll be ok with people being upset on facebook.

#209033 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,589 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:29 AM

View PostTiltinagain, on 26 February 2013 - 08:18 AM, said:

Who the hell do you think "google" is???

http://i.imgur.com/VEFKpn6.gifv

#209034 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 7,403 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:47 AM

I'm annoyed, I don't think she's a terrible person or anything. I just wanted to share to see if it was pretty much universal that she was being obnoxious. thinking about saying something like, "look, **** the guy or don't."

#209035 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,769 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

we never want to believe it. but women are all pretty terrible.

#209036 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,589 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

JJJ, when you make a gif, can you screen capture a video from any site, or just certain ones?

#209037 Whiskers

Whiskers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

I don't think it's obnoxious. You're either friends or you're not. I feel like you're giving us mixed signals about what it is you're trying to get out of this.

Brv, I just use youtube.

#209038 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 7,403 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:20 AM

"Um, I don't think I asked for your opinion on the situation. I've been friends with this guy longer than I've known you. "

#209039 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,769 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

jesus what a bitch.

#209040 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,589 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:28 AM

View PostWhiskers, on 26 February 2013 - 08:59 AM, said:

I don't think it's obnoxious. You're either friends or you're not. I feel like you're giving us mixed signals about what it is you're trying to get out of this.

Brv, I just use youtube.

That's not good, because SNL doesn't put their clips on youtube.

45 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 45 guests, 0 anonymous users