Ok, what the hell happened to Howard Lederer. I used to see him in tourney's all the time a couple years back, now I don't even think he is playing them anymore. Has he decided to retire to focus on FullTilt and broadcasting, maybe writing a book? I used to love watching him because he plays the game very analytical and it interesting to see his thought process. Also, what the hell happened to Antonio Esfandiari and Gus Hansen. I NEVER see Antonio in tournaments anymore and the only time I see Gus Hansen playing is when he is playing High Limit Omaha 8 or better on FullTilt. What is going on here. Also, if I left anyone else out that someone else is wondering about, bring them up too.

Ok, what the hell happened to Howard Lederer. I used to see him in tourney's all the time a couple years back, now I don't even think he is playing them anymore. Has he decided to retire to focus on FullTilt and broadcasting, maybe writing a book? I used to love watching him because he plays the game very analytical and it interesting to see his thought process. Also, what the hell happened to Antonio Esfandiari and Gus Hansen. I NEVER see Antonio in tournaments anymore and the only time I see Gus Hansen playing is when he is playing High Limit Omaha 8 or better on FullTilt. What is going on here. Also, if I left anyone else out that someone else is wondering about, bring them up too.
This is your friend, next time you have question
This is your friend, next time you have question
Oh really? Because this being a forum about poker and all, I thought maybe I could ask questions about what well known poker players are doing with their lives. No? Ok, so basically anytime someone has a question about poker or about things related to poker, they should just go to google instead. Got it.Edit-Don't tell me not to post on a forum that I have been a member of almost a year longer than you.
Oh really? Because this being a forum about poker and all, I thought maybe I could ask questions about what well known poker players are doing with their lives. No? Ok, so basically anytime someone has a question about poker or about things related to poker, they should just go to google instead. Got it.Edit-Don't tell me not to post on a forum that I have been a member of almost a year longer than you.
so you have some type of superiorty over me? :D should I state something in effect that I have more posts than you? :club: Just simply stating that fact that try doing your own reserach once n' awhile instead of being dependent on others. Don't get all overly sensitive now.
so you have some type of superiorty over me? :D should I state something in effect that I have more posts than you? :club: Just simply stating that fact that try doing your own reserach once n' awhile instead of being dependent on others. Don't get all overly sensitive now.
My own research once in a while? When was the last time I asked a question on here. You said it yourself, you have been here a year less and have more posts, maybe you should do YOUR own research once in a while, hows that sound?
I was surprised to see you asking these questions because of the bolded portion. I was not surprised to see the responses so far.HL is the president of FullTiltPoker. He knows it's easier to make money off the rake than beating someone on the felt. It's hard to make a TV FT and just because Gus did it 3 times in one year doesn't mean he's going to do it all the time. I think most poker players make their money in cash games.
This has been discussed before.
Yeah it has and to be nice, I can the OP's question. Basically Lederer has been very preoccupied with running Full Tilt that it limits him to playing only a few tourneys a year which is basically just the WSOP. He rarely ever plays the high stakes cash games anymore either, I guess he's happy and making more money on the side with Full Tilt instead of actually having to gamble. I believe Lederer has said he will be playing more in a year or so, but as of now, hes limited on the time he has to play tourneys and stuff due to his serious involvment of running Full tilt.
It's hard to make a TV FT and just because Gus did it 3 times in one year doesn't mean he's going to do it all the time. I think most poker players make their money in cash games.
LIAR! I fully expect Jamie Gold to make the final table of the WSOP Main Event again this year!

oh, and Gus obv got hit by a bus that was being driven by Howard Lederer who was arrested and Antonio got throw in jail for exposing mike matusow on national tv.

Listen children...it's a well known fact that if you have less than 1000 posts you have no pull.You both suck :club: Now move along and play nicely
:D :D I wish, I was still living w/ my parents to jst stay home and make 2k + posts on FCP.
your a joke. :D You asked the question, and I replied. thats how it works :club: if you can't take the heat then take your buiz. elsewhere.p ussy :D
your a joke. :D You asked the question, and I replied. thats how it works :club: if you can't take the heat then take your buiz. elsewhere.p ussy :D
You have got to be kidding me. I am not continuing this with someone who doesn't have the intelligence to answer a question intelligently.
You have got to be kidding me. I am not continuing this with someone who doesn't have the intelligence to answer a question intelligently.
No offense intended, but use a synonym for the word "intelligence" or "intelligently" to make your witty posting sound more perspicacious.Also to everyone: stop writing "your" when you should use "you're". When you make this mistake I think, "moron". lesson: Your- decribes possesion. I am going to kick YOUR a s s. You are the possessor of your a s s.You're is another way to say "you are". You're going to go broke because you're a dolt. Now, an advanced sentence. Your poker knowledge will stay limited because you're too busy making foolish posts.ps notice how I include practical advice in many of my example sentences
No offense intended, but use a synonym for the word "intelligence" or "intelligently" to make your witty posting sound more perspicacious.Also to everyone: stop writing "your" when you should use "you're". When you make this mistake I think, "moron". lesson: Your- decribes possesion. I am going to kick YOUR a s s. You are the possessor of your a s s.You're is another way to say "you are". You're going to go broke because you're a dolt. Now, an advanced sentence. Your poker knowledge will stay limited because you're too busy making foolish posts.ps notice how I include practical advice in many of my example sentences
Your retarded?
No offense intended, but use a synonym for the word "intelligence" or "intelligently" to make your witty posting sound more perspicacious.Also to everyone: stop writing "your" when you should use "you're". When you make this mistake I think, "moron". lesson: Your- decribes possesion. I am going to kick YOUR a s s. You are the possessor of your a s s.You're is another way to say "you are". You're going to go broke because you're a dolt. Now, an advanced sentence. Your poker knowledge will stay limited because you're too busy [b]making foolish posts.[/b]
great example of a Foolish Post sir. You're an Idiot. :club: