Ftops Main Event Roll Call

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In, this tourney is prolly gonna last like 12 hours. I'm gonna need to be in for at least 9 of those hours to have a chance at reclaiming ftops points lead.
So we might as well congratulate you now on reclaiming the FTOPS points lead. ;)I already bought in, but I'm trying to turn that extra 15 you sent me into 535 before we kick off.

In two sats ATM, $109 and $69....If I brick these, I'm following TJ's footsteps....The warm up on stars was absolutely brutal to me.EDIT: Now in 3 sats....2 $109's and a $75

tried satting into this all night last night with 1.25. didnt work too well.GL guys
lolololol 1.25, thats the route i usually take
tried satting into this all night last night with 1.25. didnt work too well.GL guys
I'm trying to sat in on points. Made it into the $100+9 that starts in a few. GL me.

I'm in. Today's gameplan...1. Don't suck2. Don't get unlucky against an opponent who sucks3. WinThat should just about cover it.

Gilbert, I just took the extra 15 you gave me, ran it to 160 and won a sat. into this thing. I'm now in on 15 bucks. LOL.

I'm in. Today's gameplan...1. Don't suck2. Don't get unlucky against an opponent who sucks3. WinThat should just about cover it.
Let me know how that works for you. I have been trying that plan for a while now...