Full Tilt Resizeable Tables Are Here!

Full tilt has systematically added every bell and whistle that they were lacking. I applaud there efforts, unfortunately its tough as balls for me to get money on there right now.
You try MyWebATM? I just did a test deposit yesterday and it worked, I'm still waiting on my card in the mail. They do charge outrageous fees though. Anyone else gotten their 'atm' card from them and used it?

hoosier your addiction will kick in... in about 3-10 days... don't kid yourself. I have tried many times

hoosier your addiction will kick in... in about 3-10 days... don't kid yourself. I have tried many times
I never said I was going to quit playing. Just not playing for a living.
i dont know why but i actually believe him. yeah i think he will still play the occasional tournament and cash game but his post in this thread didnt seem like a "screw poker i run so bad i quit post"but really i could be wrong being that i am currently losing my mindi do remember you saying something about lawschool hoosier if you decide to go let me know so i can get a chance to talk you out of it cause the bar exam sucks ***as far as the new tables i think its pretty cool and happy tilt got them i might be a little different though because i make the tables bigger because i dont like to wear my glasses and it makes it easier

hehe just ribbing ya..... Lawyer seems like a better career path anyway... Good Luck either way!!!!

Full tilt has systematically added every bell and whistle that they were lacking. I applaud there efforts, unfortunately its tough as balls for me to get money on there right now.
Bank of Jeff...pm
You try MyWebATM? I just did a test deposit yesterday and it worked, I'm still waiting on my card in the mail. They do charge outrageous fees though. Anyone else gotten their 'atm' card from them and used it?
Bank of Jeff....pm
Choice. Got all my $ off Neteller.
You're welcome...GL