Question: Poker And Oprah.

Depends on your definition of a "Pro". I would have to guess that either Ben Affleck or Tobey Maguire have been on at some point or another..... or maybe not.Does Tom Cruise play for Scientology bucks? God knows he was on there........There is one for the WPT, the Scientology Home Game.Oops, back to thread.

I'm probably the only poster here who watches Oprah on a semiregular basis and will admit it. I've never seen a poker player on her show.
Hahaha ur teh ghey.....unless ur a chick
Depends on your definition of a "Pro". I would have to guess that either Ben Affleck or Tobey Maguire have been on at some point or another..... or maybe not.Does Tom Cruise play for Scientology bucks? God knows he was on there........There is one for the WPT, the Scientology Home Game.Oops, back to thread.
You mean - L. Ron Hubbard.
Haha, John Smith??
Who is John Smith?No wait, it's who is John Galt. NevermindDang it, ruined an Ayn Rand reference which would have made people think I was smart. Dang it

ehh I guess there hasn't been a PRO poker player on Oprah before. Maybe one day someone will show up on the shot, it'd be interesting to see how it would go.

Actually shows how young and clueless some people are that they think the OP's question is stupid.Oprah is one of the most influential people in North American media if not the most influential. She is a billionaire who has the ability to make a book or "product" a best seller with approval from her on her show.Just because she doesn't appeal to 18 year old boys her influence or power shouldn't be dismissed. The day that a poker player does appear on her show will be a good day for poker.

Actually shows how young and clueless some people are that they think the OP's question is stupid.Oprah is one of the most influential people in North American media if not the most influential. She is a billionaire who has the ability to make a book or "product" a best seller with approval from her on her show.Just because she doesn't appeal to 18 year old boys her influence or power shouldn't be dismissed. The day that a poker player does appear on her show will be a good day for poker.
qft. I don't watch Oprah but i know she does a lot of good for people which is always a great thing. Oprah Delivers!oprah%201.jpg
Agreed...nice with the 18 year old boys remark too :club:
Oprah is retarded. She was namecalling MMA aswell, bah.
Actually, Oprah is very smart, way smarter than most of us.I apalogise to OP, I misunderstood the thread title. I thought OP was refering to the Oparah or however you spell it. You know, the one where people prance around in tights and sing extremely high and annoying notes. That's why I thought the thread was stupid.I agree that an appearance of a pro poker player on OPRAH would be very good for the game. I respect the woman alot as she has alot of influence in the world and does good for it as well. Just a few years ago she opened a school for young girls in my home country of South Africa. I watch her show quite alot actually for a 15 year old and I like the issues she tackles. Oprah will tackle the issue if poker eventually and soon enough pros will be appearing on her show, I'm 100% sure of this. Poker is to big in your guys' country for it to go unnoticed by a talk show queen.Sorry again OP, I need to get my eyes checked. :club:
Actually, Oprah is very smart, way smarter than most of us.I apalogise to OP, I misunderstood the thread title. I thought OP was refering to the Oparah or however you spell it. You know, the one where people prance around in tights and sing extremely high and annoying notes. That's why I thought the thread was stupid.I agree that an appearance of a pro poker player on OPRAH would be very good for the game. I respect the woman alot as she has alot of influence in the world and does good for it as well. Just a few years ago she opened a school for young girls in my home country of South Africa. I watch her show quite alot actually for a 15 year old and I like the issues she tackles. Oprah will tackle the issue if poker eventually and soon enough pros will be appearing on her show, I'm 100% sure of this. Poker is to big in your guys' country for it to go unnoticed by a talk show queen.Sorry again OP, I need to get my eyes checked. :club:
LOL, seriously??

Oprah isn't smart at all. She hasn't had a decent show without the entire crowd screaming and whatever not. She only has 1 view at things and won't ever invite guests that aren't with her as in the same views of government/earth etc