My 49ers Will Never Win Another Superbowl.

Face it kids. My 49ers suck. It's been a long time since we've made the playoffs, and it will continue that way. I've been a die hard fan since I was a kid and watching them win all those superbowls, I finally realized that I was a spoiled kid my whole life. Then, when Steve Young went down, it was over. That was back in 1999? How did you Bangle fans survive?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with OP.

Face it kids. My 49ers suck. It's been a long time since we've made the playoffs, and it will continue that way. I've been a die hard fan since I was a kid and watching them win all those superbowls, I finally realized that I was a spoiled kid my whole life. Then, when Steve Young went down, it was over. That was back in 1999? How did you Bangle fans survive?
The niners will make the playoffs again when Bill Parcells becomes the new head coach.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At least you know what a Super Bowl is. I don't really follow the Cardinals, but lord knows at least four people in Arizona do, and the only Super Bowl coming here is one where we host two other teams.

At least you know what a Super Bowl is. I don't really follow the Cardinals, but lord knows at least four people in Arizona do, and the only Super Bowl coming here is one where we host two other teams.
True. I guess I was spoiled growing up watching Montana, Rice, Lott and Young win all those superbowl. :club:
At least you dont have to sit in those 1,000 degree bleachers anymore... the new stadium looks nice.
Blasphemy. Alex Smith will have a breakout year, we'll draft an O-line next year, and sign T-0. A 9-7 2007, here we come. Until then, go Panthers.
This doesn't jive. You should stick by your team no matter what, Bandwagon.
  • 2 weeks later...

it all starts with Defense and you guys seem to have that. Gore is dam good, what you need is a wide reciever that will make the big plays. Be happy you're in a weak division so winning that division will happen in 2 years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 wins is so much better than I expected coming into the year.
Yeah, my EXTREMELY optimistic best case senerio for them before the season was to get 6 wins, so I'm happy. I figured they would get 5. At least they can get a chance at the division the next year or 2 and maybe be the team to beat in the division again in 3 or 4.I'm just surprised how their defense didn't do as well as I thought they would. They were building some good young talent, but it's almost like they had to start over in that department.

do you sing the same tune if you lose to denver? doubtful. strange how there is a huge difference between 7-9 and 6-10 even though it's only one game.Look out for the Panthers next year, Jake back on track, DeAngelo break-out, Buc/Falcons = in shambles, 2-0 v. NO this year.2007: 12-4 #2 seed.Steve: 90, 1400, 12Jake: 3200, 25, 12, 88.5DeAngelo: Rec: 50, 650, 3 Rush: 1100, 4.1, 8Pep: 70, 16.5Dan Henning: Bald Head IslandWrite that down.

do you sing the same tune if you lose to denver? doubtful.
yes he would sing the same tune. why? most cap room in league for next year. forty millioneight picks in the first four rounds. exact number picks in those rounds 1, 1, 2, 4