My 49ers Will Never Win Another Superbowl.

what makes you think Im a 9ers fan.........My fav team obv is the Pats.........2nd fav team because of their smash mouth play is Jags (ironic) I knowAll I was saying that when cowboys and 9ers played their ridic go0od games in the 90s I wanted the cowboys to win because I obv love strippers and blowIMO montana was the best qb ever til Brady came thats not a bandwaggon thats recognizing greatness and people who are clutch

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with OP.

what makes you think Im a 9ers fan.........My fav team obv is the Pats.........2nd fav team because of their smash mouth play is Jags (ironic) I knowAll I was saying that when cowboys and 9ers played their ridic go0od games in the 90s I wanted the cowboys to win because I obv love strippers and blowIMO montana was the best qb ever til Brady came thats not a bandwaggon thats recognizing greatness and people who are clutch
get out of this thread you degenerate.
Nope beign drunk didnt help mw understand thar
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

bump. I don't expect that much, if anything from the niners this year. :(edit: i do expect that Patrick Willis will lead the lead in tackles.

• 2 months later...

Sorry GGW my Seahawks are gonna pwn the division again this year. The sooner Alex Smith is writen off the better for the 49ers. Of course I hope they keep him around another 5 years or so,.

Sorry GGW my Seahawks are gonna pwn the division again this year. The sooner Alex Smith is writen off the better for the 49ers. Of course I hope they keep him around another 5 years or so,.
Maybe in a couple years it will be more competitive. The 49ers do look awesome this preseason though.
J.T. O'Sullivan to start at QB?I gotta ask.... WHO?
That's what a lot of people are going to ask, but he has looked awesome against first team defenses. I'm giving him a shot and I have hope in the 49ers for the first time in the past 8 years.
bump. I don't expect that much, if anything from the niners this year. :(edit: i do expect that Patrick Willis will lead the lead in tackles.
bump. we suck. bad.
I have hope in the 49ers for the first time in the past 8 years.
so 3 pre-season games made you go from "I don't expect that much, if anything from the niners this year" and "we suck bad" to "I have hope in 49ers for the first time in the past 8 years?" Really? Even with J.T. "I'm the best quarterback of the below average quarterbacks for the 49ers" O'Sullivan, the 9ers will still finish 5-11...have fun!!
so 3 pre-season games made you go from "I don't expect that much, if anything from the niners this year" and "we suck bad" to "I have hope in 49ers for the first time in the past 8 years?" Really? Even with J.T. "I'm the best quarterback of the below average quarterbacks for the 49ers" O'Sullivan, the 9ers will still finish 5-11...have fun!!
THATS RIGHT BABY!

sighaments....O'Sullivan is ok. If he's the best in Martz' system, than he deserves the job. I still don't like WR depth, and O'Sullivan will still struggle once Jennings gets hurt. The offense isn't really the problem though. The secondary is very weak again, minus Clements. No one is stepping up at #2 CB, yet we have 3 good nickel corners. The defensive line is awful. I don't even want to comment on that. No pressure....at all. I'm sure I'll discuss it more soon....but that's enough for now.

• 4 weeks later...
Well 1-1 through first 2, better than 0-2! But what's up with the Seahawks, maybe Arizona really will win the West this year.
Don't worry. Everything will return to normal when Branch and Engram come back.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Mike Nolan is awful.
You got that right. I LOVE what Singletary did today and I hope this is the first step in the right direction. I also heard that Condi Rice might be our new VP of operations next year... :club: