Don Ohonjo Is A Thief And Scammer

Just a heads up. I don't know if this guy posts here, but a Google search shows turned up some of this his screen names in your forum. He's scammed a bunch of people on 2+2.Real name: Don OhonjoFull Tilt Poker account: diggdodgerFull Tilt Poker account: lol_wait_whatFull Tilt Poker account: lol_wait_watPokerStars account: diggdodgerMore info: DonOhonjoisaThief.comdon-ohonjo-1.jpgdon-ohonjo-3.jpg

Just a heads up. I don't know if this guy posts here, but a Google search shows turned up some of this his screen names in your forum.Real name: Don OhonjoFull Tilt Poker account: diggdodgerFull Tilt Poker account: lol_wait_whatFull Tilt Poker account: lol_wait_watPokerStars account: diggdodgerMore info: DonOhonjoisaThief.com
A bit harsh,,, no?
No Photoshop ?
Working on one will post when done. Caught up in March Madness brackets right now.
Admo is good people and he and Daniel have made some prop bets in the past.
Thanks, Bob. I'm glad Daniel wouldn't give me action last year on the bracelet bet.
don-ohonjo-5.jpg
Even if he hadn't scammed anyone, I would hope something bad happened to him for this Lucky Mello-esque display.moneymoneymoney.jpg

hey guys, never posted here before. i was the guy who had the $13k stolen by don and admo and i worked on this website together to try and prevent him from stealing from or scamming other people in the poker community. i'm glad this is getting spread around and hopefully no one else loses anything to him

hey guys, never posted here before. i was the guy who had the $13k stolen by don and admo and i worked on this website together to try and prevent him from stealing from or scamming other people in the poker community. i'm glad this is getting spread around and hopefully no one else loses anything to him
this thread just got interesting...
Just a heads up. I don't know if this guy posts here, but a Google search shows turned up some of this his screen names in your forum. He's scammed a bunch of people on 2+2.Real name: Don OhonjoFull Tilt Poker account: diggdodgerFull Tilt Poker account: lol_wait_whatFull Tilt Poker account: lol_wait_watPokerStars account: diggdodgerMore info: DonOhonjoisaThief.comdon-ohonjo-1.jpgdon-ohonjo-3.jpg
Pretty sure it's common knowledge that people on 2+2 are easier to rip off than any other site.At least that's the word around the scammer's hangouts I frequent now that I is one.
Pretty sure it's common knowledge that people on 2+2 are easier to rip off than any other site.At least that's the word around the scammer's hangouts I frequent now that I is one.
HEY!!!
We is what we is..
We is what we is..
There's a funny joke about a white guy and a black guy arguing about whether God is white or black, and your post is pretty close to the punchline. I smirked.