• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

just thought i'd visit this place. want to say that the pens are one of the most watchable teams IMO.outside of vancouver, calgary and toronto i don't care too much about the other teams but i'd definitely pay to watch crosby and co.

just thought i'd visit this place. want to say that the pens are one of the most watchable teams IMO.outside of vancouver, calgary and toronto i don't care too much about the other teams but i'd definitely pay to watch crosby and co.
So, you gonna make the trip with the 3-4k other Toronto fans for tomorrow's game? :club:
So, you gonna make the trip with the 3-4k other Toronto fans for tomorrow's game? :club:
oh, i don't actually care for the Maple Laughs truth be known.i just cheer for them in public during the playoffs 'cause i live in the city and i wanna be part of the parties and happy drunk girls.i SO wish the pens got moved to Hamilton...that would be so sweet! guaranteed sellout every night.
<--- Pens fan and 20-game ticket plan holder.
out of curiousity...how much did you pay for that?i'm trying to figure out how much normal people pay for tickets outside of Leaf Nation.

$4620 total. That's with 4 seats, though. They're in "B" section, but in the first row so we have the railing in front of us. We're just behind and a few feet to the right of the goal that the Pens score on in the 1st and 3rd, if it helps.

$4620 total. That's with 4 seats, though. They're in "B" section, but in the first row so we have the railing in front of us. We're just behind and a few feet to the right of the goal that the Pens score on in the 1st and 3rd, if it helps.
:club: OMG...that's awesome! I wanna go back to a city that understands what the rest of the world pays to watch hockey.

I take it prices are a lot higher in Toronto? What does a comparable ticket plan/seating arrangement cost there, in US dollars?My uncle used to have seats 3 rows behind the penalty box, before the Pens installed their higher-priced "blue" seats. Back when they were still a force in the mid-to-late 90's, those seats cost $75 each. If you extended the red half line, it would have split the 2 seats perfectly. I used to get chills just walking towards the seats :club:- btw, i'll actually be at the Toronto/Pens game tomorrow

Just to put my 2 cents in...I am not a Pens fan, however having the Rogers Centre Ice package I find myself watching the Pens games more than any other team...other than the Leafs of course...They are a fun team to watch...And I only have one Pen on my team and he isnt really an impact player..Brooks Orpik..I would love to be in Pittsburgh tomorrow to show them a few things..LEAFS 5 PENS 3Book it

Just wanted to say hi, and point out that my avatar kicks ***.Also, Malkin's two top shelf goals last night were sick.And Fleury is a beast.That is all.
I was especially impressed with the 2nd goal because he made something out of absolutely nothing with a bouncing puck. It's another Messier and Gretzky in the making.
I take it prices are a lot higher in Toronto? What does a comparable ticket plan/seating arrangement cost there, in US dollars?My uncle used to have seats 3 rows behind the penalty box, before the Pens installed their higher-priced "blue" seats. Back when they were still a force in the mid-to-late 90's, those seats cost $75 each. If you extended the red half line, it would have split the 2 seats perfectly. I used to get chills just walking towards the seats :club:- btw, i'll actually be at the Toronto/Pens game tomorrow
it's not so much the price you see on the ticket as much as it's impossible to get the tickets in toronto. if you want seasons tickets you need $10,000 and that gets you onto the waiting list.when the Nucks were in town last week the cheapest seat that didn't require me to stand in front of obstruction cost nearly $200 each after tax and service fee.
oh, i don't actually care for the Maple Laughs truth be known.i just cheer for them in public during the playoffs 'cause i live in the city and i wanna be part of the parties and happy drunk girls.i SO wish the pens got moved to Hamilton...that would be so sweet! guaranteed sellout every night.
When is there parties and happy people? When is the last time they even won a playoff series? The Red Mile in Calgary is crazy...bunch of bandwagon bastards! :club:
When is there parties and happy people? When is the last time they even won a playoff series? The Red Mile in Calgary is crazy...bunch of bandwagon bastards! :club:
dude, you gotta stop talking out of your ass. I highly suggest you do some research instead of using your head and thinking you know something about hockey.Here's some actual facts. With the exception of last season the Maple Leafs have made the playoffs 6 consecutive years. They won a playoff series the last time they were in the playoffs.

I find it hard to believe that there isn't a long list of people interested in purchasing the Penguins. Seriously, Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Fleury, Whitney, etc... plus the other young guys like Letang almost ready to step in...handled properly, this team could be a goldmine.

I find it hard to believe that there isn't a long list of people interested in purchasing the Penguins. Seriously, Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Fleury, Whitney, etc... plus the other young guys like Letang almost ready to step in...handled properly, this team could be a goldmine.
Hey, I'm on the list.3-1 after 1....how about the penalty shot goal by Cros....er, Rutuu?