• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

What a freakin' game tonight vs. the Habs!!!Christensen and Malkin in the shootout, wow....
FYP (as much as I love Kovy's skillz)Btw...Erik Christensen. You don't hear anything about him due to the Crosby, Malkin, Staal, etc hype, but this kid has amazing hands. He could easily be a top line winger at some point down the road. This team is ****ing unreal.
FYP (as much as I love Kovy's skillz)Btw...Erik Christensen. You don't hear anything about him due to the Crosby, Malkin, Staal, etc hype, but this kid has amazing hands. He could easily be a top line winger at some point down the road. This team is ****ing unreal.
Yeah man, I have him in the FCHL. Hopefully he slides into Recchi's role when he retires. Only problem is that all of the burgh's best young all play centre!
What's FYP? Eff You Pal?
Fixed Your Post
well yeah, but he's a natural centre.
I think that 1 of them had to make the switch to wing. I can't see the 3 of them being centers in the years to come. At first, I thought it was going to be Malkin on the wing, to play with Crosby, but that didn't late long. In the end, I can see Staal being a 1st or 2nd line winger, as it is now.
I feel the need to throw this out there. On pace for 39-40 right now...and on fire right now! :club:
I'll be in the press box on the 10th when they're in toronto. But I don't think they're going to get to 40 by then. Actually, they do have a realistic shot, more so now that they seem to be WINNING crucial games instead of losing them (See: PITT @ MON last night for reference!!) Should be interesting...
Figured you'd be there tonight?
No - I wish, though. The next one we have tickets to (20 game plan) is the on on the 18th vs the Capitals. I just hope it's a bit more exciting than the last game with them.
No - I wish, though. The next one we have tickets to (20 game plan) is the on on the 18th vs the Capitals. I just hope it's a bit more exciting than the last game with them.
I need to make a game one of these nights. When I do, I'll let you know to see if you're gonna be there.

Cool - March is going to be big, as far as tickets go. We have a ton of March games for some reason.Damn this game is entertaining...lots of hitting going on and huge saves by Fleury.

Cool - March is going to be big, as far as tickets go. We have a ton of March games for some reason.Damn this game is entertaining...lots of hitting going on and huge saves by Fleury.
HS season is over at the end of Feb, so I'll have more time.This penalty will make it interesting, need a big kill here.