Offering Some $4/180man Stakes

I saw someone do this recently on FCP so I thought it would be a good idea. I'm pretty much a troll all things considered and I recently ran a small deposit on pokerstars up to a large amount considering what I bought in for. However, after running extremely well I ran extremely bad and now only have $80 or so left in my account. I thought I'd let someone else try to win on my money. I figure we'll push for like a 6 or 7pm stake and I want to offer 4 different individuals a chance to play. Also, I would like a few other players to step up to the plate and try to give out some stakes so we can crush one of these FCP style.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw someone do this recently on FCP so I thought it would be a good idea. I'm pretty much a troll all things considered and I recently ran a small deposit on pokerstars up to a large amount considering what I bought in for. However, after running extremely well I ran extremely bad and now only have $80 or so left in my account. I thought I'd let someone else try to win on my money. I figure we'll push for like a 6 or 7pm stake and I want to offer 4 different individuals a chance to play. Also, I would like a few other players to step up to the plate and try to give out some stakes so we can crush one of these FCP style.
umm....okay, i can do that. running a pretty good ROI on stars these days.
Sorry freak, your sharkscope wasn't very impressive, nothing personal
ha, ok then. I've played all of 15 4.40s probably cuz i'm new to stars and play primarily cash, but to each their own. Good luck to the "chosen ones". :club:

alright other two are freak2304 and wsox08, nice job moeny should be there... since nobody else stepped up to the plate and staked anybody, when would you all like to play?